When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Moving forward.....

I'm probably the last person that many people would expect to have a blog - I was never exactly prolific on Submissive Sisters !! But having pondered about it for a while, I realised that I would miss having a voice, and having a home where friends could come and visit me.

I had years of 'experience' as a sub before I met Master, but as my beautiful sister would say, He's the perfect choice to deliver a university degree in submission !! His teaching has allowed me to drop barriers, change and drop limits. His trust is allowing me to experience new things - He has given me to permission to go to France with Dragon M Sir and lessa this year, and enjoy the new experiences there.

This past few months I have been too concerned about whether the way I submit to Master fits in with the family - but the way that I submit to Him is the way that He wants, so that has to become my focus. I still think the world of elle - she's my friend, my sister and my daughters's other mum !! That won't change.

I've seen bits of myself that I don't like much lately, but recognising them is the first step in changing them. But there are other bits of me that I'm very, very proud of, and I know that other people are too. I'm very proud of some of the friendships I have too. When I let my barriers down enough to let people in, the resulting friendships are a very important part of my life.

So this blog may not always be easy for me to write, but it will be honest. Those close to me know that if I'm hurting or avoiding something, my stock phrases come into play..... 'it doesnt matter', 'never mind', 'I'm fine'. But with the help of Master, elle and my lovely friends I'm hiding less and less these days. Although sometimes I grab a virtual cushion to hide behind *grins.

So to elle - I hope you will be a regular visitor to the blog, you are such an important part of my life.

To Dragon M Sir and lessa - you are both always welcome in my home (*smiles), and thank you both for being there for me when I need you.

To my other friends, old and new, I hope you enjoy the blog, andthank you for visiting.

And most importantly to Master - may Your girl make You proud Master, as proud as I am of being Yours.

All my love Master
xxxxxxxxxxx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hugs my lovely clare....it does my heart so much good to see this blog started babes. And I love the title ...smiles.

We know we'll both use this new phase with Master in the way he intended, to grow, to develop, to be the best submissives we can each be for him.

I know we've both discovered things about ourselves (certainly true in my case) and each other we've sometimes found hard to accept. Being family has meant we've sometimes been each other's 'mirrors' and seen our own reflections a little too clearly... scary stuff!!

You will always have my love and support as I know I'll have yours.....and fully embracing Master's decision to give us the freedom outside the family to be the girls he wants each of us to be for him - both very different, both very important - is a vital part of that.

As for me visiting... what do you think... lol?? Of course I'll visit, all the time.

all my love babes

elle xxxxx

lessa{D} said...

clare...

now you do surprise me sweetheart.. wowwwwwww... I am so very very happy to see you start your own little place on the world wide web...

it has been a tough time for both you and elle... and I am ever so happy that if and when you needed me I was able to be there... and I know DragonM will say exactly the same...

and ehmmmm, concerning France... grinnnnn...

knuffels en kusssssssssssssss

lessa{D} said...

*grinnnnnnnnn*

OK.. had to go through a lot of old mail archives... to find the ID I got last year as a back up... in case something would happen to weblog... but now at least I can respond....

kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

clare said...

hugggs you all-

your comments all mean the world to me - thank you

xxxxxxxxxx

lessa{D} said...

darling clare... bringing you a morning hugggggggggggggggggggg

enjoy your 2 days extra off... and do stay in bed and get better.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

clare said...

*smiles at Fian - thank You for visiting !

It was good to meet You and kd, if only for a short time. I hope we get to speak more some day.

goedemorgen knuffelsssssss lessa en dankjewel - I'm not feeling much better - I'm back off to bed !!

huggssssssssss to all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lessa{D} said...

*leaves lot of good stuff... fruit, vitamins and tells clare to take those*

knuffelsssssssssssssss

Anonymous said...

linked under "lifestyle blogs" (see comments on sisters site)

Anonymous said...

Welcome in blog land. We hope you have as much fun as we have.

Greetings from Hofstad Stel (logfriends of lessa)

clare said...

dankjewel Hofstad *smiles

Having seen your posts on lessa's site many times, I appreciate you visiting here. I hope you enjoy my first steps in blogland.....

.....and my embarrassing attempts to speak Dutch !!

xx

clare said...

masterabd - thank you for visiting and for the link *smiles

I'll do a reciprocal link to your site ...it just takes me slightly longer than the well practised elle !!

Anonymous said...

well good!! i did wonder where you would share your thoughts...