When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Going Dutch.....

A few people know that I’m trying to learn some basic Dutch. Grins…..my pronunciation needs so much work !!

In our regular chat room the other day, a Dutch submissive came in, I managed to exchange a few lines of conversation…...only 4 or 5. I even managed to tell her that I’m sorry, I only speak a little Dutch ! *grins. It wasn’t much, but I felt so proud.

Not being linguistically gifted, I’ve worked hard to learn some basic phrases, and have picked up more just through IM conversation with lessa and Dragon M Sir….and phone conversations with them are helping my diabolical pronunciation.

I’m learning it (or trying to) for a few reasons. Partly because I see it as a courtesy to learn some basic words if I intend visiting another country (and I definitely intend visiting Holland again). Partly because I love to learn, even though languages aren’t my forte. And part of my reasoning is that it’s good to learn a few phrases of the language spoken by the man that’s going to have ‘no limits’ on you in a few months !!! If I really act up and annoy Him, I’m hoping that telling Him ‘het spijt me, Dragon M Sir’ (I’m sorry) will help to get me off the hook *grins. Although I must say that the temptation to tell Him ‘goed gedaan jochie’ (well done!) after a flogging will be soooooooo hard to resist !! *laughing.

(points at lessa..she taught me that !!!!)

I’m working my way through a list of phrases that lessa was kind enough to teach me – there are NO Dutch lessons in my city !! And a certain someone has added another phrase to my list…….one which would NEVER be in a standard phrase book !! *grins

So…for now….back to the studying…..tot morgen, en knufffffffels en kussssssss!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12 comments:

lessa{D} said...

ohhhhhhhh, heel goed gedaan lieve clare....

you are an excellent student.. and ehmmmm Master... about those extra phrases... grinnnnnnnnnn... inquisitive mind overhere...

* imagines clare saying 'goed gedaan jochie' to DragonM after a real tough spanking... mmmmmmmmmm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lessa{D} said...

ehmmmmm, well DragonM told me yesterday that when he read it, he had a smile even broader then his car... and I like it when he does that... grin... told clare he'd appreciate it...

OK, OK... it might get her and me some extra spanking... but we like that anyway... ;-)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

clare said...

had a talk with Dragon M Sir last night, He asked if lessa had told me what the 'jochie' meant. I said no, but she'd explained about the tv advert it was on....He said....'Grins. Didn't think so!!'

Hides behind my lovely welsh sis...looks at lessa..you wouldn't try to get me in trouble would you????

Grins....I don't think I'd SURVIVE telling Him goed gedaan jochie !!!!

lolol
xxxxx

clare said...

ps...lessa? you know damn well about the 'other' phrase I have to learn to say in Dutch !!

grins
xxxxx

lessa{D} said...

ehhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm *blushes*

clare... if you say it really sweet he will like it.. if you say it laughing no telling what will happen then...

and yes... I remember that other sentence now *grinsssssssssssssss*

love you... and lol... RB only wanted to hear choclota sounds today... so poor DragonM.... nu punishments...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

well.. well.. Not linguistically gifted and making so good use of your mouth.... *grins*

I hope there will be lots of Dutch sentences and so little ‘het spijt me, Dragon M Sir’ in France...

So maybe later in bed i will think by myself ‘goed gedaan jochie’ and have sexy dreams...

DragonM

lessa{D} said...

* shakes her head and sees clare mumbling...

'EVIL, EVIL, EVIL'

hugsssssssssssss her sis....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lessa

clare said...

*BLUSHES*

asks lessa to tell me the Dutch for EVIL EVIL EVIL !!!!

smiles sweetly at Dragon M Sir ....as far as girl is aware, she's NEVER had any complaints about the use of her mouth !!

grijns en kussssssssss

lessa{D} said...

hugsssssssssssssssssss her sweet sis to pieces...

grinnnnnnnnnnn GEMEEM would be an apprpriate translation of EVIL...

as far as your mouth is concerned.....

*looks all innocent...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lessa

lessa{D} said...

it is GEMEEN with an NNNNNNNNNNNN

before I am corrected ;-)

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Mozambique long stay travel insurance two lips shoes baccarat and rasin lacrosse Power ford newport chevrolet forum truck Used buick park avenue 1999 Orge sex Craps facts the ridge tahoe timeshare tour de france insurance http://www.epson-printers-6.info/basketball-camps-florida.html Free game called texas holdem cyber sex Free how to quit smoking ways 2005 acura cl Master degree in nursing online utah my chevrolet impala

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Adderall medonline Compare price for bontril levitra online debt consolidation Distance learning geography courses http://www.vitamin-b12-9.info Cleveland professional malpractice 20