When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Thursday, July 20, 2006

In between....

Looking at my posts, I’ve seen how few lately have been D/s themed. The majority of my posts have been about family, friends, work and holidays.

This ‘mix’ of postings actually reflects my life pretty well. Master and I, as most of you know, aren’t 24/7 - I’m His girl all of the time, but we just don’t live together (neither of us are that masochistic! *winks at Him). We both have very full, very busy lives but we stay in contact between our pretty infrequent meets.

That’s the hard part of submission. It’s easy to feel submissive kneeling before Him, or just in His company, but the rest of the time can be the taxing bit. Sometimes, when I haven’t heard from Him or seen Him for quite a while, I worry that I’m not an interest for Him anymore, that I have nothing to offer Him now. I’m His ‘hard play’ girl – what if He no longer wants that? But I know that if He didn't want me, I wouldn't still be with Him. Our shortage of real time meets has a lot to do with the fact that His poor girl lives 'up North' in Stoke !!! Lol.

At the difficult times, I remember how He carved His initials on me again at our last meet in Wales, and told me that they should last a ‘good twelve months’ – grins – He must be planning on keeping me around for a while. Putting His initials on a girl isn’t something He does lightly. I know He enjoys our time together, enjoys teasing me in the chat room and I'm sure He knows the effect it has on me in there when He starts telling me and room all about how long that lovely rubber flogger of His is !!! *whimpers!!

So for now, I get on with life and remember that I’m His. I know He’d be proud of how I conduct my life – my family, work etc. I remember the conversations we’ve had in the past about how proud He is of me, and how He thinks more of me, not less, for wanting to try new things – I’ll take His words at face value and not try to read anything else into them. I’m not going to think well, maybe He says that, but subconsciously He doesn’t mean it *grins.

I have a lovely Master (albeit One that has Knickerbocker Glories and teases me about it !!!) and He knows that He has a devoted girl.

When it comes down to it – isn’t that what counts?

All my love Master
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

lessa{D} said...

*hugsssssssssssssssssssss clare...

well I know one thing... MP is a very lucky Master.. but grin, he might consider me biased were my sweet sis is involved...

yes, not being in a fulltime 24/7 D/s relationship makes it harder sometimes.. at other times it makes it easier.. for example.. when I am on vacation with RB nobody is gonna tell me what to wear.. it's all my decision, and if I wanna wear pants I walk around in those all the time... and well, I must admit that I like making my own decisions...

and yes, sometimes it is so hard, you need your Master and he's not there...

hugssssssssssssssssssssssssss

clare said...

grins at lessa-

I just have to make the most of Him when I do have Him *weg*

xxxxxxx

lessa{D} said...

goodmorning my sweet sis... I do hope you are feeling better today....

kussssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! District of columbia web site promotion canada big tits round asses http://www.valtrex-side-effects.info/Online-valtrex-buy.html Neurontin double vision ex officio amphi pants Consumer review car alarms