When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Sunday, April 15, 2007

And the correct answer is?????

Ok.....what is the correct response when your 44 year old, totally nilla husband asks for a special present for his 50th birthday....

....a threesome with another girl?????

a) Grin and say, 'oh yes !! I've loved it every other time I've done it !!'

b) Bring out an address book and flick through it, saying 'nope....she doesn't like giving blow jobs....nope.....she was too shy last time'

c) Blush like crazy, mutter about you wouldn't know how on EARTH to arrange somthing like that and find some really urgent cleaning that needs doing somewhere well away from him !!

Need a clue which one I used??? *grins

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Tiggs said...

The CORRECT answer is of course, "Hot damn, sure honey... who do ya have in mind?" ROFLMAO

But I loved your responses, too. Way to go, hubby! Man oh, man, I guess that hip surgery has made him feel like a teenager! Way to go! I guess the only question now is, can you keep up with him?

Big hugs,
Tiggs

lessa{D} said...

hahahahahahhahaa... now I guess you went for answer c... *sticking tongue out* I personally would have gone for answer b if RB ever would ask this... lol...

answer d could be.. but sweetheart... I would not know what to do with 2 girls... and what would you be doing while I was busy... grinnnnnnnnnnnnn

but ehmmm, must say he sure is recovering if he is already planning this... and you have 6 years to arrange it... lol...

love, cuddles and kisses...

Paul said...

Clare, If I have to choose, I'd say a), hope that he can handle it.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

clare said...

grinning...this operation has given him a new lease of life !!! He was always.....erm...active before....but now ?? Good god !!

Definitely went for answer c). But if that's really what he wants for his 50th....well, a good wife would have to do her best wouldn't she ?? *grin

huggsssssssss you all tightly

xxxxxxxxxxxxx