When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Blogging Awards


'clare sure does belong on this list! We've laughed together, cried together. She did help me to learn so much and she made me think about myself. What I could and could not do. I love her humor, the way she cares. I think clare might be considered a bit hot sometimes by some people, but there is a lot of sweet beneath that hot. I think people can learn from her, she is a fighter and that is a quality I love!'

smiles...lessa nominated me for the Thinking Bloggers award on Monday, and I'm very proud that she did. Bu I have to admit that I had a chuckle at people thinking I'ma bit hot !! *looks down at the pegged breasts photo below....hmmm...yes...well.....lol.



To those mentioned next, if you wish to continue the chain, here are the rules:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to five blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post - http://www.thethinkingblog.com/2007/02/thinking-blogger-awards_11.html so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (silver or gold, your choice)

I'm only going to nominate two blogs, because the others which I read regularly which haven't already been nominated are on a private webring, so not generally accesible.

The two Im going to nominate are kaya and subtle slave. Both incredibly strong strong women, both living with their Master 24/7, but such amazingly different people.

kaya has take us through a pain and pleasure filled life, and also shown the depth of the love and commitment in her relationship, and shared day to day struggles with us. subtle slave has documented struggles, joy, the pleasures (?) *grins of labia rings and padlocks.........and given a wonderful insight to her life.

Those are two of the public blogs that I check into every day - they help me to realise how different all situations, and all people are, and it's lovely to see a regular dose of real life BDSM.....not a theory on how 'its supposed to be'.

Than you both for the joy you've given me in reading your blogs, and thank you lessa for the nomination. It meant a lot.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I'm so going to get a big head that Master is going to LOVE deflating..lol ;)

I can't respond with this on mine, unless I can talk Him in to it, but please know that I equally enjoy your journal.

*hugs*

kaya

Paul said...

Clare, good choice, I read both as well.
Congratulations.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

hestia said...

ohhhhhhh clare... now I must check ouy subtle slave.. I must admit I haven't visited her blog before... kaya I do visit and I so agree with you....

and well... all you qouted from me is meant a 110%....

*sticks her tongue out and runsssssss*

love, cuddles and kisses...

clare said...

huggssss kaya- the nomination os deserved, thanks for all the work you put into it. xxxx

Paul - smiles and thank you !! I find both blogs fascinating. Not even from the pain play side, but what's underneath.

Huggssssssss you.

LESSA!!!!!! You can't get 110% !!!! Mutters about impossibilities but huggs the lovely girl anyway and grins.

Love you xxxxx

hestia said...

grinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I love it when you mutter like that...

*goes to bed singing 110% 110% whether she wants it or not it is a 110%*