When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Happiness is.....

Today....

** playing with the girls
** older daughter having a haircut and colour that she loves!
** younger daughter going to a birthday party and having a wonderful time
** serving roasted salmon with a honey glaze, garlic italian roast potatoes, followed by the most gorgeous italian chocolate truffle torte
** receiving a wonderful phone call from two great friends in Canada
** receiving another wonderful phone call from a certain Someone who is away for the weekend on a Scout camping trip but was thinking of me and wanted to say hi


......and knowing that tomorrow will be more of the same

*smiles

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

hestia said...

mmmmmmmmm, that does sound great... I am really happy for you all...

hugs and kissessssssssssssssssssssssss

lessa

Paul said...

Clare so glad that you are happy, hope that today was even better.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

clare said...

hugs you both - Paul....Sunday was just as good. Playing football with the kids in the park, a lunchtime picnic in the garden, and a lovely meal of pot roast turkey breast in a red wine and port gravy, and a new orange cake recipe, drizzled with Green and Blacks chocolate !!

lessa.....huggssss.....hope your weekend was restful!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hestia said...

my weekend was very restfull.. and today an early day.. and then early at being home...

that orange cake sounds yummieeeeeeeee...

hugs and kisses...

Paul said...

Clare that cake sounds so delicious, but for me, deadly, I'm a serious diabetic. *G* But what a way to go. WEG!!!
Warm hugs,
Paul.