When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Confidence....

I've learnt a lot this past few months, and my confidence has grown immeasurably. I've done things I never thought I'd do, and changed how I react to certain situations too.

A certain Sir had me writing a poem, something which I've always said I'm no good at. I worked hard on it, and by the time it was finished felt extremely proud. And He loved it, so that left a very happy girl here *smiles (if I ever get brave enough I may even post it on the blog !).

And of course there was the infamous Vogel Rok rollercoaster when the girls and I visited Sir and lessa. What started off as teasing ended up with Him giving me the confidence to go on a rollercoaster for the first time in my life. Admittedly I clung to His hand and buried my head in His chest all the way , but I did it !!

He also got me into sub space - again the first time in my life. That was an incredible experience, and left me absolutely speechless.

He's also taught me to let go - something I've never been good at. I was frustrated at something the other day, and pretty upset. When lessa came online, I asked if we could talk about it - we did, we agreed the best course of action and I asked for His approval on that. I also wrote down all my feelings on an email to Him - He can see what I was so upset about, and hopefully understand my reactions, and I've got it off my chest and not bottled it up. So now it's dealt with, I won't 'go back there', it's a closed book.

Having Someone that I can go to without worrying about being rejected, who follows through on His word and who lets me know how important I am to Him and lessa means the world to me. I have so many less fears with Him. I can be myself. In France, if I wanted to sit at His feet - I did. If I wanted a cuddle, I wrapped my arms around Him and hugged Him, or curled up on one side of Him on the couch while lessa was on the other side !! He takes an interest in all areas of my life, down to chatting with my colleague at work if I can't take His call !

Not having to second guess what He means, if He really meant what He said and 'does He really actually want to see me' means that I can concentrate on the things He wants me to. As I've said before, I'm not His slave - I'm His fox - but He says nothing to me that He doesn't say to lessa - no double standards. Lessa and I talk about everything and she's well aware of my feelings. I've been extremely blessed with both of my sisters. I couldn't have wished for any better.

I know I'll never see as much of Him as lessa does....they're in the same country !! But because that's what I expect, that's what I know and understand, I have no problems with it whatsoever. There's no secrecy and everything is out in the open - I know where I stand.

I know who I am.

I'm His fox.

kussssssssssss for Sir and lessa
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

lessa{D} said...

*hugsssssssssss, and a big big kissssssss

you've sure grown a lot... and changed... and I am so proud of my sis (besides that I love her... rater.. a bit.. more then that *grin*)

grin.. we are lucky.. I am here responding to you and he took over my morningwalk with the doggies... (some might be envious of that... lol...)

love you.. lots...

*stuffings huggggggggggggggg*

Anonymous said...

I agree with lessa, you have learned a lot in the last few months... Mostly being yourself without pretending to be someone you think you should be...

The poem.. the Vogel Rok.. subspace... All new experiences...

I am proud that you dont hide anymore when you are upset... that's also something you have learned..

But, my fox... there is still a lot to learn...

DragonM

teasemedenyme said...

feeling free to let go...

feeling you can go with anything and not be rejected...

very lucky indeed...

clare said...

hugggssssss lessa - love you rather a bit too *grins. And I can just imagine Him outside, leash in hand saying 'come!'......sighs.......oh yes !! walking the dogs too !!! *winks

huggsssssssss for my Sir - I don't feel the need to hide bits of myself, I feel fully accepted for who I am so no need to pretend. And yes, so much still to learn, kussssssssssssssssssss

tease - I'm very lucky, I know. Hugs you tight.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Tiggs said...

Ah, Clare,

Letting go... that you can do that is more than enough... all the rest is simple in comparison. I've read only a bit into your blog but I am already hooked... you and Lessa and DragonM and M;a are fascinating and provocative and alluring... looking forward to much more reading and watching you grow...

Huge hugs from someone who has TREMENDOUS difficulty letting go of anything! (But needs to learn for precisely that reason)

Hugs,
Tiggr

clare said...

hugs Tiggr-

Letting go is hard for me, but in most cases now, I'm learning to 'purge', have a big mental clear out and then say 'enough's enough'. Not in every case - some things I can't forgive and forget, if I said that I could I'd be pretending and what's the point of that?

I'm glad you like our blogs - your piece a while back on self spanking certainly gave Dragon M Sir and I something to talk about *smiles and blushes.

And I know I have a LOT of growing and learning to do still - but luckily I have excellent teachers. I learn as much from lessa as I do from Dragon M Sir, and m:e always is and always has been there for me.

I'm a lucky girl !!!

grins.....take care
xxxxxxxxxx