When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Friday, October 27, 2006

Question time....

I went for an interview today, which instead of being the allocated one hour extended to two !!

Some of the questions I was asked (and the answers I didn't give !!)-

Do you see yourself as a leader?
Er.....more of a follower actually. I mean..have you ever tried leading Dragon M Sir???

Do you have problems taking orders?
Erm....nope, not from Dragon M *winks

Would you have any problems travelling?
Nope - I travel to Holland as much as possible

Are you open to the idea of training?
I'm very open to the idea of training, in fact I'm undergoing BDSM training right now

What training tools are you familiar with?
*blushes* cane, crop and a lovely rubber flogger

Are you familiar with disciplinary procedures?
Absolutely - Sir and I discuss where I went wrong, and how to rectify it. He doesn't use physical punishment but He does use.....oh wait !!! *slaps forehead* sorry !! misunderstood that one !!

What are your feelings on equal opportunities?
I endorse them wholeheartedly. I want an equal opportunity to get a spanked ass !

What hobbies do you have?
Kinky sex, kneeling for my Sir, being beaten, caned, flogged, spanked, caned, candle wax dripped on me, fisting, cropping, being chained, being made to crawl, sex chat rooms, reading my friends BDSM blogs, being my Sir's fox and pleasing Him in every way I can, needle play, knife play..........oh, and I like to bake

Here was a strange one.....do you consider yourself shy or outgoing?
Erm....I've had threesomes, had my then Master doing hard play on me in front of my two sisters and Dragon M Sir, had full play in a public play party, walked around naked with a VERY red arse in front of a full room, walked naked outdoors hand in hand with my sister in France, had my Sir beating my arse whilst I leant against the outside wall of a dilapidated cottage, sat in the back of Sir's car chained and half naked on the way to our cottage, walked around a Dutch safari park for a day wearing a vibrator which SOMEONE kept tutning on and off...on and off...all day long and didn't give permission !!!!!........DON'T think shy would apply !!

I would have LOVED to have given some of those answers ! *grins

Instead I was my usual professional, restrained, calm self and answered them all in a way that would make Dragon M Sir proud. But it's amazing how my M/s life can give me a slightly 'twisted' view on everyday things *grins.

Can't wait for my next interview !!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

lessa{D} said...

grinnnnnnnnnnnnnn laughing so loud... I wish it would be able to give these answers... mmmmm... that they'd be accepted... yummmmmmm

and slightly twisted... that's an understatement... a bit... rather... lol...

love you...

Anonymous said...

Well, my fox... next time you come over here i wil give you an interview... and i wil ask those and even more intruiging questions... *grin*

I am proud how you handled the interview... very proud...

DragonM

clare said...

gasps at lessa...understatement ?? CHEEK !!! *grins and great big kusssssssssssssss, love you too sweetheart

Sir - hmmm.....do I have to sit an interview for the position of Your fox? I had to do an assessment in the interview on Friday.....

.....how would You assess my ability to serve You? *biggg cheeky grin

soft kiss on the cheek for my Sir
xxx

Anonymous said...

ROFL this is absolutely brilliant! Loved it!

clare said...

thanks abel - after all that , I didn't even get the job !! lol

And thank you for featuring it on your site *smiles

x

Kayley said...

Hey again girl! I'm back here from Haron and Abel's post today! They were right! This was hilarious!

Thanks for a good laugh, girl! :)

Hugz,
Kay

Kayley said...

ahaha I just saw DragonM's reply! That is so funny! Can't wait to see the interview... hehe ;)

Hugz,
Kay

clare said...

laughing ...politely asks Sir how He's interview me????

kussssssssss en knuffels voor mijn lieve, gemeen Dragon M Sir !!
xxxxxxxxxx