When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Monday, October 30, 2006

Planning France 2011



Imagine its 2010.....we girls want to get started planning important things, like our annual trip to France next year - our 5th anniversary

lessa: hugsssssssssssssssssss her sis.... hey.... the date is set...
lessa: september 6 2011....
lessa: and a couple of days later our guests will arive.. but first a few days that castle for the three of us...
clare: now I just can't wait to see the dungeon...
clare: grins
lessa: I wonder what Dante and tiggr will say.... if they see this castle...
clare: they'll say ..which bedroom will we have? grins
lessa: such a great idea of DragonM to invite a few very close friends for a week...
lessa: can't wait to see Angel and Hans there... and jr and sergantP
clare: uhmmm.. the bedroom with the big bed is for DragonM and us..
lessa: with the beams...
clare: lol !!
lessa: now have you any idea what he has in mind for those first few days alone?
clare: So looking forward to just being with Him. The thought of His arms around us…..and what we’ll all do after we leave the warmth of the log fire in the main room, and make our way upstairs. All of us in that big bed…..wondering if He brought the cane……the flogger…..He will have two very, very excited girls.
lessa: OK... now I am melting, and already it is so hard to wait till we finally can go
clare: And of course, any ice we didn't use in our drinks downstairs will, we're sure, be put to excellent use in bed
clare: of course !!! *big innocent smile
lessa: heyyyyyyyyy, now I am having goosebumps... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
clare: we deserve more then that
lessa: mmmmm, well I am wondering if M:e and Mike will be able to make it, they are on holiday together just before our week
clare: I'd love to see them - it would be lovely if all our friends could be there
lessa: I do hope we have some time to visit some of those nice Perigord Noir sites we all love
lessa: do you remember the first time the three of us went together... already 5 years ago
clare: nodding hard.....all those dark caves...sooo many places for us to be in *weg*
clare: 5 years !! that long ??? I remember it so well
lessa: mmmm, you loved those caves, and the midnite walks
lessa: but now we are gonna have a France special with so many close friends
clare: the midnight walks....the long trips to that lake nearby.....
lessa: I think even Fian and kd will be able to make it
lessa: oh boy, we need a kitchen schedule
clare: *raises hand....erm...can I do the cooking????
clare: grins
lessa: uhmmm, you will need somne help!
clare: and I'll even dress as a maid for Sir!
lessa: hugsssssssssss her sis... that sure will surprise him!
clare: surely the best person to help in the kitchen would be 'spice' ?? *grins
lessa: ohhhhhhhh yes, and sergeantP can peel potatoes...
clare: huggsss..I love seeing Him so happy...remember that first time in France when we knelt for Him..in togas?
lessa: yes, heyyyyy, maybe it would be an idea if all of us ladies had one of those
clare: yesssss.....all of the men so proud *smiles
lessa: well, as long as DragonM is proud of us, then I am ever so happy
clare: whispers ...best keep M:e out of the kitchen - I remember how dangerous she is with a wooden spoon !!! *grins
clare: smiles...yep, He's the important one
lessa: ohhhhhh, do tell me *winks*
clare: *coughs* chasing a certain Dom around a kitchen with it ...smacking a poor sister's bare bottom with it......
lessa: ooopsssssssss.... mmmmm, now I can't se that happening in such a lovely castle...
clare: that first time in France was the first time I begged for His cane
clare: grins.....but in that lovely castle..so much more room to chase a Dom around !!
lessa: all those lovely memories... and we are gonna make so much more... 2011... 2016.... 2021... mmmmmmmmmmm
clare: smiles....i LOVE making memories with you and Sir
clare: grins...so many memories....kinky and otherwise !
lessa: mmmmmmm... love you..lots.....
clare: love you so much
lessa: cheers, to many more years of DragonM and us!

With all our love to DragonM, from His fox and His lessa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*grins*.. tahnk you both... i will have great dreams tonight...

DragonM

Tiggs said...

The castle looks delectable but you two are far more scrumptious... ah, daydreaming is sublime... now we just need to find a way to hop the pond by then... a room to ourselves? In a castle? Are you kidding? Oh, my... now I have to go try to catch my imagination... it's gone wild and is starting to swim...

Hugs and love,
Tiggs

clare said...

huggs Sir, You're very, very welcome *big smiles

(and er.....not as good as the dreams it gave me I bet !!)

tiggr - the castle would be divine - skinny dipping in the pool at midnight, lovely beams to be tied to during the day....we could all be the helpless maidens waiting to serve those big, strong Men......

....sighs.....damn...where's that cold shower???

xxxxxxx