When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Meet the boys !!




Ok....I saw a beautiful Dutch Belgian Shepherd dog the other day, so I thought I'd share a picture of my boys - my two lovely golden retrievers.

Jorge (the paler dog)we had from a pup and is now four, and Bruce was a rescue dog. His details were in the paper as free to good home from a local animal rescue centre. They said he his elderly owner had died and he missed his cuddles and lying by the fire. He's certainly made up for that ! At fourteen years old, we've certainly enjoyed his company for longer than the RSPCA said we would - they told us he'd be around for a maximum of a year. But you should see him, at times he acts like a puppy. And he - like Jorge - absolutely adores the girls.

Two very happy dogs there *grins.


xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

lessa{D} said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they are adorable.... ok... cuddles from me....

hugsssssssssssssssssssss