When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Home Sweet Home....

I've been looking for a new 'home' for my blog for some time - a blog with a few more features. I finally found an ideal host, and set up a new blog under the same name - Positive Submission.

It's great - it has the category feature I wanted, the ability to keep a photo up permanently on the home page and other things that I'd identified as being necessary for my new home.

I sent the link to lessa for her to give me her opinion...she's far more technical than I !! As we were talking about it, I explained to her that I wasn't sure if I actually wanted to move to the new blog. Yes, it does what I want it to, but it didn't feel quite right. We agreed that there's so much history on this site - a lot of tears but a lot of love, and I realised, I really don't want to 'leave home'. So I'm not moving house , but I may redecorate occasionally *smiles. But thinking about moving got me to thinking about how I use the blog, and the postings I make.

Yes, I've changed a lot...but my blog reflects that. I've been told by someone special that the clare who posted on the original Sub Space and Submissive Sisters is not the same clare who writes here.

My circumstances have changed. I am now under the care of Dragon M Sir. I've been pretty careful about how I talk about Him and lessa, in case I got comments about the speed with which I submitted to Him. You may remember that when Mike released me, I had many nasty comments in my regular chatroom about how I couldn't have felt anything for Him if I wasn't screaming hysterically at being released. So I held back until recently on how I talked about Dragon M Sir in case I had the same reaction.

But you know what? Stuff that. Anyone who has negative comments about my relationship with Him obviously doesn't understand the three of us, and the friendship which we have had for a long time. And that doesn't matter - we know and understand it.

So from now on, if I want to post a picture for Him, or a poem, or a story - I will. If I want to tell Him I love Him - I will. I was pretty emotional in my posts about France, and I shall continue to be so should I choose.

I'm lessa's sister, and Dragon M Sir's fox - a name which He gave me to give us the space to build our relationship without having pre-defined labels such as slave or submissive. I'm very, very proud to be both sister and fox. I accept that He wants the best for me, and as such listen to His advice on many things.

He also listens to me - He understood how important it was for me the first time that I knelt for Him. Kneeling is such a big thing for me; its a true show of submission and I gladly knelt for Him when the time was right. Lessa and I kneeling together for Him in France was a wonderful thing, it showed such acceptance of me as His fox and as lessa's sister.

So I'm staying on this blog, and will proudly nails my colours to the mast.

I'm lessa's sister - I'm Sir's fox. And a very, very happy girl *smiles

All my love to both of you

kussssssssssssssssssssss

5 comments:

lessa{D} said...

*hugs her sis to pieces...

'stuff those' who don't accept you being who you are indeed.. I know how hard it was when your M/s relationship with Mike ended... but the friendship stayed.. as does the love between you and elle.. and I know both you and Mike and elle are so happy with that...

and DragonM, you and me were already special close friends, out of which so easily grew more.. I have only one younger sis... grinnnnnnn.. and when anyone wants to hurt her they will not only meet a much stronger clare, but also DragonM and me....

love you!

kusssssssssssssssssssssssss

teasemedenyme said...

*smiles and hugs clare*

it's been pretty obvious to me that this would happen... and i'm so pleased for you... A/all of Y/you...

i don't know DragonM, but you have introduced me to lessa... i'm sure you will be happy and the relationship will continue to grow...

*big hugs*

lessa{D} said...

goodmorning sweet sis.... hugssssssssssssssss

have a wonderfull day...

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet clare, you are so right, let people think what they wish or want to think, as long as you know what is real, that is enough!

I know exactly what you mean if people take things the wrong way, but that is another story, grinnnn

won't go there!

What I wanted to tell you, you told me that you think my englisch is rather good, and I thank you for that, but also, there is a reason for that one, you might be surprised ;-)

That is what I cam to tell you here, since I do not care so much if people know my last name, I am even very proud of it! Even though I will not tell it that easil anymore, if one wants to hurts you in one way or another they will find you anyway...

So that is why, I wanted to give you this... Yes, I am a proud member! (The rest I fave in an answer again at my own place on your comment with me :D)

http://clansutherland.org.uk/welcome.htm

hugs for you sweety!

Anonymous said...

It would be like moving to another house.. You leavelots of memories behind..

I never took notice of the capabilities of this blog. The contents is more important to me..

DragonM