When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Memories....

Ok, now I've stopped crying because of leaving DragonM Sir and lessa, and reading the post He left on my blog I'll try to write a bit more about the holiday !!

When I arrived at the airport on Sunday morning, I was amazed at how small it was. The arrivals 'terminal' was basically a large metal shed! However as I looked out of the hugedoors I saw my sis standing there waving frantically at me, and then Dragon M Sir appeared behind her - so as soon as I grabbed my luggage I was over there with them, hugging soooooo hard !!

We went over to the cafe for a much needed coffee (I almost missed my flight but that's another story!!), and we quickly settled back into being together again. Then Dragon M Sir reminded me of how I would be travelling back to the cottage - *blushes*. No underwear at all, then He chained me as I sat in the back of the car (oh I love my chains). A lovely, long, hot drive home to the cottage and we had a lazy few hours. They showed me my bedroom - grins - all wooden beams, with my rubber flogger and another I love hanging from the beams, along with a leather leash. Other equipment that I'm particularly partial to was laid out on the top of the chest of draws. Then Dragon M Sir told me to wait upstairs for Him, in the position He liked. He was so pleased when He came in to me, and after a few hours, left me a very happy girl !! Every time I thought He couldn't do any more - He did. And I was so glad I learnt to ask mag ik klaar komen alstublieft?? *grins.

After I recovered from that, we all went to a lovely cafe in Sarlat, that Dragon M Sir particularly loves. We all dressed up and looked our best......we had a wonderful time. So relaxed, so unrushed, just enjoying the food and the company.

When we got back to the cabin, we thought that Dragon M Sir would be too tired to play but er....we were wrong. Another session followed, one which culminated in me experiencing sub space for the first time. To use a favourite word of lessa's........wow!

Monday was our subbie day, so He said we could do what we wanted....til midnight *grins. We visited the castle and the Lescaux caves, and enjoyed the 33 degree heat. We had lunch at the Sarlat cafe again, and generally had a relaxed day. We had to go shopping for some food supplies, and we knew what Dragon M Sir would say when lessa and I emerged from a second supermarket carrying two or three big bags after we only went in for coffee and tomatoes !! "HOW many tomatoes did you buy ?? ". The look on His face as we walked towards Him with the shopping was so funny. We ended the day all three of us snuggled up in the huge bed, listening to the crickets as we drifted off.

Tuesday started with breakfast in bed for lessa and me - Dragon M Sir bringing us fresh pastries, coffee and juice. He then told lessa He wanted her downstairs and dressed after the meal - and me downstairs and naked. He intended chaining me to the wooden stairs and then taking lessa shopping - this would be a test for us both...lessa is so protective of me !!! So a naked, chained girl waited for Sir to come back - not knowing that He'd driven off and left lessa outside the house as a safety measure. After a while He returned and lessa went out to the shops. He had me crawling, begging, chains hurting, spanking, floggings..........so much. I took a lot of pain play, and eventually we seemed to tire each other out. Grins. That same day He did a full body rope bondage on me...leaving me with lovely marks. Then out to the second caves, and lunch in the most beautiful cafe Ive ever seen, where a confused Dutch party apparently sat trying to guess the relationship between the three of us !!! The caves were wonderful, andthey included a font where you could dip your hand in the cool water and make a wish. We all wished, and the astute Dragon M Sir says He knows what I wished for. We'll see. *grins.

My last night I felt rather sad. I upset myself quite a bit at one point because I felt responsible for Dragon M Sir being so tired - He slept for a few hours in the afternoon. As lessa and He pointed out, it was probably the wasp sting and the medication that knocked Him out. I had a wonderful moonlight walk with Him, and a lovely talk. Then inside we all enjoyed electro play, spankings and His cane.

After the play, we all went back downstairs, and I performed the arabic dance that Id rehearsed so hard. He seemed to enjoy it *smiles. I certainly loved dancing for Him.

Our last night was spent all snuggled in the big bed again, to be woken at 6am so that we could get to the airport for my flight. Me being the emotional girl I am, had red eyes for a good part of the day. Saying goodbye at the airport was sooooo hard, but I know that we'll see each other again. I'm not worried about this being the last time *smiles.

I loved seeing Dragon M Sir and lessa together. They're so natural, and so loving. They express their feelings openly, and never once acted differently because I was there. I felt accepted and loved.

I'll finish this posting now, because I have to be at work soon and if I type more about the wonderful time I spent with them I'll have red eyes again!

Dammit - too late.

You gave me so much to think about, so much to love and so much to cherish.

Thank you both.......all my love.

fox

No comments: