When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Memories part 2....

I had to write a list of some of the lovely memories from the holiday, not all mentioned in my previous posts.

- My first view of the cottage, surrounded by lavender
- My first view of my bedroom
- Dragon M Sir doing a 'dance' for lessa *grins
- Seeing His face when I did my dance for Him
- Sitting watching a soppy film with lessa, feeling so relaxed
- Happily working in the kitchen, cooking away to my heart's content
- The sound of the crickets as we drifted off to sleep
- Sitting at the restaurant on my final day, a sleeping cat at my feet, enjoying wonderful food
- Dragon M Sir leading us both out onto the road at the side of the house at 11pm one night when we were clothed only in togas, leaning us against the wall of a derelict cottage and delivering a lovely spanking
- Seeing Him just sitting under the tree in the garden, with a coffee and a book
- The three of us falling asleep in the huge bed each night
- Lessa's reactions when she saw some of the sights in the caves and castle....wowie !!!!!
- A moonlight walk with Him on Tuesday evening, Him telling me He knew what my wish was and how proud of me He was
- The scenery....every turn on every road brought more beautiful fields and buildings
- lessa and I getting ready for His special meal.....togas and grecian style hair *smiles
- Just seeing the two of them together
- lessa and I singing 'Its subbie night....and the feelings right !!!' down the phone to elle as Dragon M Sir talked to her
- Just the look on His face at the meal we prepared - priceless
- Another look - but this time on lessa's face when He gave me one HELL of a hard spanking !!
- ohhhhhhhh.....Dragon M Sir giving me permission to spank His butt !! I stood there for what seemed like ages desperately wanting to do it but not daring ! But in the end, I left a beautiful hand mark there.....weg.
- laughing so hard with lessa that tears streamed down out cheeks when He served us drinks dressed just in a 'special' piece of clothing !!

Grins.........I have to say, I really remember how nervous I felt getting up to do the arabic dance for Him - but I loved doing it. I'm just glad He didn't want me to do it in front of a larger audience !! That might have made me call redredred!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

.....remembers us saying once that memories were like phototgraphs stored in our minds.... you'll need a library full of albums for yours.

It is good to see you so happy
xxxxx

lessa{D} said...

clare.. wowwwwwwwww.. yes, all those wonderfull moments.. and they all happened in such a short time....

now it's our last day here... and I wanna stop nthe time.. now how do we do that....

hugsssssssssssssssssssssss

Anonymous said...

After reading you last postings (and the ones @lessa's) I feel deeply moved by the beauty of your entwining souls. No need to tell all of you to cherish what you have, because you already do, so beautifully.
Thank you (all three of you) for sharing.

a.

clare said...

hugggs m:e....I'm lucky, I have many lovely albums in my mind

lessa - yep, all in just a few days, but I love them all *smiles and kussssssssss

a - thank you *smiles. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it, the friendship we all have mean sthe world to me.

xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hello clare,
your words are so full of tenderness and love, it touches my submissive soul. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings. Ofcourse this counts also for lessa and DragonMSir.

sweet greets from musi

clare said...

smiles - thank you musi *hugs*

lessa and Dragon M Sir gave me some wonderful memories, so re-living them through my postings gives me chance to enjoy the memories once again!

xxxx