When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Cuddles needed !!

Today and tomorrow I'm studying for and sitting the exams to get a licensing qualification which I need to be able to manage a pub. I've been revising for ages, but I have to say that the exams were a lot harder than I expected.

Apparently the exam is the worst that the invigilators have seen yet...very ambiguous questions with no definitive right or wrong all down to opinion, and these exams are supposed to be a straight forward answer - its about law.

I have to wait 7 - 10 days to find out the results.....I can only keep my fingers crossed now.

All day studying, with them ramming info into our heads......only one break for lunch...I'm exhausted !! And the same again tomorrow.

An early night for me I think, after a long cuddle with my babies.

And my husband. *smiles

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

lessa{D} said...

well, take it easy, pamper yourself, cuddle the girls and have a long night with restfull dreams!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

and ehhhhh, you can do it!!!!!!

Paul said...

Clare, everything that Sweet Lessa said, and I wish you luck, everything is crossed for you!!!
Warm hugs,
Paul.

lessa{D} said...

leaving a big goodmorning huggggggggggggg

xxxxxxxx

clare said...

huggssssss lessa.....hardly slept last night - had the questions from the exams in my mind all night !! lol. Will try to catch up on sleep today. Take care today with that ankle. kussssssssssssss

Paul - thank you....that means so much ! Lots of cuddles were given, and I've got everything crossed myself too ! *grins

hugsssssssssssssssssss