When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Monday, March 26, 2007

Exams over

Exams are over and we just have to wait for the results now.

The weekend was pretty hard. Ok...really hard. Having to ferry the girls to various relatives while we were at the course, the course itself, the homework, the revision. I'm feeling sooo tired at the minute. Hubby is the same. So at least I know it's not just me being lazy, lol.

The sexy thoughts turn up at the strangest times ! In the coure we were being advised to use latex gloves in certin health situations.....and I got all hot and bothered at the thought of the gloves. Having the tutor point me out to the class as being confident, friendly, outgoing....'and in total control of any situation'....'she will not allow anyone else to dominate a situation'.......they never did understand why I laughed so much at that !

It's only three days till my meet with my friend now, and I've come to the conclusion that all Doms are evil when it comes to teasing a girl about impending play. He has the pre-requisite sadisic streak (I like my sadists) but a very caring side too, leaving me lovely messages to come home to after my exams. It's great - no pretending, no wondering if he really means what he says, no wondering if someone else is really ok with what's happening.

And I'm counting down the days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might even.....contrary to what the tutor said......allow him to dominate the situation *big grins and hides !!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATE - erm.......he WILL dominate the situation.....and my ass is on the line for that comment !!! smiles sweetly and blows a kiss

3 comments:

Tiggs said...

Hi Clare,

Best wishes and hopes for the exams for both of you... my appendages are all crossed, including my striped tail.

Your new friend is no sadist, nor is that what you really want... sadists give you pain for their own pleasure, not yours... but your new friend sounds like he might just give you a run for your money.

Here's to hoping, anyway...

Big hugs,
Tiggs

Paul said...

Clare, I wish you luck in all your endeavours.
Warm hugs,
Paul

clare said...

huggsss you both...thanks for the good luck - I think we may need it *smiles.

Tugs on tiggrs tail and huggss her. True, the words sadist is probably used in the wrong context a lot -and, yes, almost certainly in this post. He loves to give pain, and I sure as hell love to receive it - but he wants to make damn sure that I'm ultimately safe and happy.

And er.....the equipment he's bringing......I'm almost certain I'll be happy !! *grins

Btw....when do you get news on the little one's tests?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx