When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Monday, March 05, 2007

Update....

Hubby has been discharged by the district nurse because she's so pleased with his progress. He's getting better every day, only his sleeping is causing him problems now.

We've been shown details of various pubs in the area we're looking at that are available....WOW !!! Lots of public space, plenty of bedrooms for us, in lovely village communities. I'll be in heaven!!

Oh. And I've been reminded of how 'Doms' (and I really am using the term loosely) in the chatooms assume that because I'm a free girl, I'll do god knows what on cam for them and cyber my ass off. As a friend said, it shows that they really, really don't know me. They offer to cyber with me as a favour, because after all, I must be desperate for some action.

I'll give them action. I'll slap them upside their heads with their flogger handles!

grins.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hugs... glad to hear that hubby is making such good progress babes, and you can put me on the list for a visit to the new pub once you get it.

As for cam/cyber.....each to their own I guess, but its never done anything for me.

love and hugs xxx

Paul said...

Clare, I hope that you find the perfect Pub, village Pubs can be delightful.
And Clare don't take any c**p from online wannabe Doms, after all you've known the real thing.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

clare said...

hugggsss you both....M:e...you will have a priority guest reservation *grins and a big kisssss

Paul - we're not rushing....we're waiting for the perfect pub as you say...with plenty of guest room *grins. And I'm taking no crap from online posers.....I agree completely, I've known the real deal....there ain't no comparison.*smiles

Huggssssssssss

lessa{D} said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww for Dave's progress... I am so happy he's doing so much better... but then you are an excellent caretaker...

and grin, as I said before... i wanna sit down at your bar and ask for aspecial drink...

as to those cyber dum's... they are good for a laugh.. don't waste energy on spanking them...

a big hug and lots of love...

xxxxx

Tiggs said...

Cyber dums... great way of putting it! Yeah for your hubby's quick healing and even more standing ovation for the progress toward your much-anticipated pub.

You once said there would always be room... I hope there is still at least romm at a corner stool in the bar...

Love ya,
Tiggs

clare said...

Lessa...lol @ cyber dums.
And er..you can have that special drink...my baby still teases me about the name of it !! *grins

Tiggr.....always room sweetheart
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx