When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Monday, March 12, 2007

Get a life

I occasionally - very rarely - post on a blog I visit. To post on there I created a account in the name Dragonsfox.

Since DragonM and I parted company, I have posted maybe twice on that blog, the entries appearing under the original Dragonsfox nick. This automatically happens, I just sign the posts as 'Clare'.

I've been approached tonight to ask if its true that I'm still posting under that name, because lessa's friends have seen it.....and been asking her about it.

Get a life please.

From what I understand, people were going to lessa and questioning her about whether her master now has two slaves back in autumn last year - that upset her then.

I took a lot of rubbish off people while I was Dragon's fox. I certainly don't intend taking it now. I'm also now free to say what I feel on the blog rather than try to keep everyone happy, and be told not to post 'to keep the peace'.

I will not be governed by other people regarding what I write on my blog. I will certainly not be criticised about posts going up in my old name, by people who don't have the gall to speak to me directly about it. If lessa's friends have anything to say about it, then speak to me....don't hide behind DragonM, and leave lessa the hell alone.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good on you girl :)
goedzo meis :)

Youre so wright, not to put up with thid kind of back stabbing !!

F

Tiggs said...

Hi Clare,

There was no back-stabbing intended... I saw one of your comments under that profile completely by chance... had been referred to that blog via another blog that I read regularly.

At the time that I saw your comment, you were not answering my emails or even my comments being left here... so I asked Lessa if she knew if it was you for sure rather than someone else posing as you.

And yes, I found this comment within a few days of you releasing yourself from DragonM, so I did find it an odd profile to be using... I'd never seen it before and I know you don't need a different profile to post to that particular blog, so it made me wonder even more.

Like I said, if you had been speaking to me at the time, I'd have been more than happy to have asked you about it directly then.

There was no malice or malintent here... I just wasn't convinced it was you and was worried that someone else might have stolen your nickname.

As you have pointed out in the past more than once, things are not always as they appear and there are inevitably many sides to any given situation, or the way the situation is perceived.

Hugs,
Tiggs

clare said...

hugs Tiggr-

My pc automatically loads using whatever nick/registration has been used before, whether I'm doing grocery shopping at Tesco, or writing on BDSM blogs. The fact that those posts had gone gone up in that name never occured to me until kaya posted a reply to me - I'd just signed them as Clare.

DragonM's reaction to me was that everyone should have more important things to worry about, and that they should mind their own business, and that led to my anger - to have people in general commenting to lessa when its no concern of theirs, not the fact that it was specific friends.

Specific friends - you and another - did it out of care. Others do it to make trouble.

Blogs have a lot to answer for, as a friend and I discussed the other day. Only one side of a story ever gets seen and leads people to thinking they are qualified to judge a situation and pass comment without knowing more than one side.

For the record - I see what you and M:e say as being out of love for lessa, and concern.

And just to reiterate whilst on a more serious topic - no-one will ever know everything that went on in our relationship - not even any of us concerned. Smiles - and nobody should want to - it confused the crap out of US !!! Anybody else would stand no chance !! smiles.

Hugggs Tiggr - thank you for posting - I appreciate being able to clear the air. And I hope your little one's tests went well.

xxx

Tiggs said...

Hugs back, Clare... I'm all for getting things out in the open, whether by email or on a blog if necessary...

BTW, the tests went fine... results won't come for quite some time, but no worries about that. I hope your family is all quite well, too.

The very best of friends need to be able to look at the big picture and watch out for each other, while tempering that with honesty and compassion when those needs arise.

Love you lots,
Tiggs

Hugs and kisses and love,
Tiggs