When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Monday, August 14, 2006

Arrived!

A delayed flight, enhanced security - but we arrived in Holland safe and sound!

The girls immediately fell in love with everyone, particularly our four pawed hosts!! And as a lovely surprise, Hans and Angel were waiting too - I'm so glad that I got the chance to catchuop with them too.

We were greeted as warmly as ever, big hugs all around - and RB had even been cooking ! Beautiful home made chicken soup was ready and waiting (my older daughter asked for the recipe!!).

Later in the evening Dragon M Sir arrived (frightened the lifeout of me but lets not get into THAT story!!!).

We spent a lovely evening catching up. It's only 3 months since I saw DragonM Sir and lessa, but 7 months since Bart and I met, so loads of chatting went on. My elder daughter made the most of having other people to help her to tease poor old Mum !!! My younger daughter enjoyed running up to RB and hitting and tickling him, and he chased her around the entire downstairs. She also LOVED doing the same on Dragon M Sir (and oh my god she enjoyed it !!). The highlight of her evening had to be being carried around the living room upside down by two big Dutchmen !!

When they went to bed, after biggggg hugs and cuddles with Dragon M Sir , lessa and RB. Their final words before lights out were, 'Mum....we love your friends'. Strangely enough.....so do I *smiles.

Later last night I was reintroduced to the souterrain - the equipped playroom downstairs. A couple of very happy hours later I emerged with a 'rather'*winks at Dragon M Sir sore ass. Lessa and I both enjoyed the attentions of hands, floggers and His beautiful new cane, and I saw lessa reacting wonderfully to His electro play.

I received two very special presents from Dragon M Sir and lessa yesterday. First, a ring the same as one of lessa's that I admired before. Absolutely beautiful, and it means the world to me.

The second - they have bought a rubber flogger, knowing how much I love them, to be kept to be used just for me when I visit. The thought that went into these gifts and the reasoning amazed me. I was very touched, and quite emotional ( you know me).

Today we're having a lazy morning, then - if the rain stops - going to the harbour in Rotterdam.

Both daughters are having a great time - and their Mum is happy, relaxed.....and enjoying a sore ass!!!

What more could I ask for !!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

update - elle?????? OMG it rains more here than it does in WALES!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

lessa{D} said...

OK... am not gonna tell you what I can say real life... but for all the curious readers... we're having a great time... I am keeping them all 3 overhere...

*ducks for elle's fists....

hugsssssssssssssss, lessa

clare said...

hugs kd....

consider her well hugged

xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Review gas permeable contact lenses suzuki stereo and tvs car Volkswagen huntington beach Frisco land rover Headlights for bmw 540 gaby milf Maryland moving companies office land rover se3 Lawyer malpractice attorneys colorado Rank culinary schools Refuge of last resort looney tunes car seat cover Ebony anal fuck cheap telephone calls from switzerland Search.php adipex tlc sport yarn auto insurance company refinancing 2bequity 2bloan