When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Monkey Business....



We had a wonderful trip to Monkey Forest - we went at the right time of year, as there were eleven babies around - so beautiful and playful ! My own two monkeys loved the trip, and of course the fact that their beloved elle was there was a huge bonus. We loved in vain, but didn't manage to see any monkeys with red bottoms, although elle seemed delighted to spot a nettle patch !! *grins

A quick lesson for you in monkey D/s - an Alpha male will only stay the Alpha while in the prime of his life, generally about three years, and will then be replaced by the next most popular male. However, the Alpha female stays the Alpha female for her whole life, and is then followed by her daughter. Elle pointed out ....it shows that women know how to do it right !!!

As always it's sad to say goodbye to elle, but the visit was a success. We've been in tears laughing about memories of our time together with Mike, (or should I call Him Mrs Slocombe !! *winks at Him), and I've been totally honest with her about what and who are important to me right now. She also spent a lovely hour yesterday helping the girls and I to create a framed memory picture of our holiday in Holland, including tickets from the safari park, a map from the Spido and photos of everyone that was there.

We will be staying with each other again - this weekend showed us how much we still love each other.

Thank you elle for a wonderful weekend. It meant the world to me.

Hugggs and kisses.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


5 comments:

lessa{D} said...

I am so very very happy to read this.. already had a wonderfull day and now its even better...

hugs and kisses to both of you....

Anonymous said...

smiles at the bit about the Alpha females... seems to remember someone who very much agreed with me at the time, even if it isn't posted here!!!!!!!!! LOL

We seemed to pack a lot into the weekend, girlie nights, videos, trips to the cinema, trips to the monkey park, shopping, talking and yes, a few hugs, laughter and tears.

And its good to know that even if one of us sometimes doesn't know where we're going when I'm in a car... we're both very certain of being on the right roads in other areas of our lives.... and definitely heading in the right direction for us.

love and hugs xxxxx

Anonymous said...

So you both had a wonderfull weekend..

Well, dont you remember what i told you in advance...

oooh... it is wonderfull to be always so right... *evil grins*

DragonM

lessa{D} said...

*smiles*

love that evil grins....

hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

clare said...

grins....huggs elle...ok, I MAY have sort of agreed with you..but did you have to point it out a few days before I go to see the Dutch cheeky monkey?? Er....I mean Dragon M Sir *blushes*

huggs lessa......yep, that weg is downright trouble !!

Dragon M Sir....may I mention the word 'big head'? *runnss!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx