When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Friday, August 18, 2006

Home....



An early start today, a late night last night and a long journey back from the airport - but I'm finally home. I already miss everyone !!!!

So many wonderful memories from our holiday, everyone was wonderful.

'Mum...thanks for the best holiday ever...I've loved it' from my eldest

'He's like a big, cuddly teddy bear' from my youngest about Dragon M Sir (ok I've just REALLY killed His reputation as a hard Man !!)

'You're my favourite duck !!' from my youngest to RB after she admired his animal noises

'Don't pick on my sister ! That's my job!!' again from my youngest when RB was chasing my older daughter *grins

I will put other posts up over the weekend about our holiday, but for now I'll just highlight some of the memories.

- A Spido (big boat) ride around the Rotterdam harbour, a lovely leisurely trip which showed us some of the best views in the city
- Getting dressed up nicely to go to a beachfront mexican restaurant but then going and playing in the sea anyway *grins.....kicking water at each other and running in the waves was WORTH getting wet and sandy for
- Seeing the trust my youngest daughter had in Dragon M Sir as she took His hand for virtually the entire day at the Efteling theme park and followed Him onto rides
- My youngest curled up with RB at the restaurants we visited and playing with him - it was sheer joy to see the look on her face - and on his
- Being able to just sit with Dragon M Sir, lessa and RB at night to chat
- My eldest daughter proudly telling me that I was one of the most fun, cool and wonderful mums around....(ok, I had tears in my eyes at that one)
- A phone call from Hans last night during which He told me how much He liked my kids, and how proud I must be of them (ok, tears there too)
- Trying NOT to stand there open mouthed when my youngest saw Dragon M Sir start to put His shoes on and then ask, 'Can I do that for You??' and then promptly sit at His feet !!
- Again, my youngest - on our days out with Dragon M Sir, when ever He said 'Come' to her ....she trotted off to Him SO obediently !! I WANT THAT POWER!!!! I wonder if she has a submissive streak ?? *grins and winks at elle about our little Domme
- Lessa patiently decorating the girls' nails with polish and gems......they loved it so much
- The ring and flogger that I was given that I mentioned in a previous post - mean the world to me - far more than I can convey here

I got to see wonderful relationships and wonderful people. I loved seeing how Dragon M Sir and lessa interact, the way she responds to Him. It brought back memories of kd's post about how someone can be submissive in the bank, in the shops..anywhere, and you wouldnt know. It's more than just play. She's His slave - totally. It was a joy to see them together, and I'm very proud that I was witness to it.

On a more personal note, I also had my share of His time. Yes, we all played. Yes, we had our 'experiment'. But He's also made me far more sure of myself in many aspects. I've realised that I need to stop questionning myself and my feelings quite so much. I've had a lot of 'firsts' this week - and all of them positive. And finally, I've realised this week that I have to try to stop pulling back and shutting off to prevent myself getting hurt, telling myself that it's better not to get involved in something than risk being hurt.

Life is a rollercoaster - I have to tell myself that the ride is perfectly safe even though at times I feel like I'm coming off the track. I went on my first rollercoaster this week. I didn't think I could do it. I buried my head in Dragon M Sir, frightened stiff, and He told me, 'yes you can'. And I did. Ohhh I hate it when He's right so often ! *groans....and lessa bought the photo to prove it !!

The picture above is the sunset over Rotterdam last night as we left the restaurant. Beautiful.

Thank you all for an amazing holiday, and a wonderful experience.

Love you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

lessa{D} said...

my dear sweet clare...

I already miss you like crazy.. this week was wonderfull... you gave so much to me.. and your girls... (nope, not the fudge and choclate).. love, trust, friendship, fun... having a real sis (and grin, meaning a babysis I can boss around...)

lucky for you and me DragonM sure was no big cuddly teddybear for us... though he sure has his cuddle moments...

you are a great person... youé antastic.. and let no one tell you otherwise... or they will meet your older sis...

xxxxx, lessa

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a fabulous week babes....lots for us to talk about when I see you soon.

xxxxx

lessa{D} said...

my sweet sis... bringing you a big mountain air kisssssssssssssss

clare said...

hugggs elle - ok, the kids are counting down til Thursday *grins and kisses

hugggs lessa - I miss you !!!! Glad you're having a great holiday, and thank RB for the lovely emails that he sent to my baby girl...she was so happy !!

kussssssssss

lessa{D} said...

hugssssssssssssssssssssss for my sweet sis... hope you are feeling better today...

have a great weekend with the girls and elle...

love you all...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx