When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A fast, wet woman !!!!

Yesterday I spent several hours in Liverpool, having to go to the Passport Office to renew my passport ready for the trip to France. I had to wait for four hours for the passport to be ready (same day service) so to kill the time - in the rain - My eldest daughter and I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean. It was a fantastic afternoon, quality time with my beloved kid, and I saw a lovely whipping scene on the pirate ship !! (I made notes *winks). My daughter saw it and said.....now THATS gotta hurt !!!! *laughing.

Today the family went to the American Adventure theme park in Derbyshire. We had a great time, family fun, joking, teasing, laughing. But...all day I kept seeing the speedboat that was there, giving passengers daredevil rides on the huge lake. The boat was there last time I visited the theme park, two years ago, but I hadn't got the confidence to go on. Today I did *big grins. And it felt absolutely wonderful. Big spins, 360 degree turns at full speeds, jumping the waves...everything.

Sooo....another first for me. And indeed, another couple of firsts this week for me to do with trust. A busy week for me - and it will certainly be a busy weekend *soft smiles.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

lessa{D} said...

*hugs her sis... kusssssssssss

mmmmmm, I love Pirates and ships... yummmieeeeeeeeeee... and whippings to... gotta see that one...

and ehmmmm... enormous hug for you for taking that speedboat... wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

love you...