When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Vogel Rok....

I still can't believe it - I actually went onto a rollercoaster!

After months of teasing me about it, Dragon M Sir and lessa finally got me onto the Vogel Rok ride at the Efteling, and we have the photographs to prove it. I've never been so scared in my life! I spent the whole ride with my head buried in Someone's chest, the first half saying 'oh god, I can't do this!!', the second half saying 'I can do this, I can do this!'. And poor Dragon M Sir even survived the ride without me screaming in His ears *grins.

My baby girl fallen in love with Dragon M Sir. Everywhere He went yesterday, she followed. Holding His hand tightly all the way, she went on even the biggest rides including the enormous Python rollercoaster. He took so much care with her, checking rides before she went on, explaining to her how they worked. He was as careful and protective of my girls as He is of lessa, and was an absolute joy to see.

So...for a girl who NEVER went on rides, I've now been on the Vogel Rok, Piranha (a rapids ride), Villa Volte (a house that 'turns upside down'while you're in it), Dreamflight, Panda Dream and boats around the park. Not bad for someone who previously always said 'No!'.

Lessa wants to keep my girls. *grins.....I think she may have to wrestle elle for them !! And my girls are just as comfortable with Dragon M Sir,lessa and RB as I am. She loves them, and the feelings are certainly mutual. The girls are cuddled up on lessa as often as they are on me. Today we're shopping in Rotterdam this morning, and then picking up RB and going to the beach.

Last night Dragon M Sir had His experiment with us *grins. Let's just say it worked.

Spankings, floggers, wax, blindfolds, and much more.......and suffice to say I'll never taste cherry again without thinking of this trip !! I will also never, ever wonder again how hard He can play.

There's two very, very happy girls here......

.....and my daughters are quite ecstatic too ! *grins

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmm... every word sooooooo true...

*warns elle Í am a good wrestler.. grin

ok.. off for some shopping....

Anonymous said...

smiles at lessa... how about we come to a 'joint custody' arrangement..... much more civilised!!

So good to hear everyone is having such a good time.

xxxxx

teasemedenyme said...

ahem.... i know i haven't had the pleasure of meeting them... yet... but don't leave me out of this custody arrangement... please

lessa{D} said...

*wonders if tease wants to adopt or wants to be adopted.. grinnnnnnn

ehmmm elle... we could work out a schedule..with monthly changing or so...

kissssssssssssssssssssssssssss

lessa{D} said...

well, saw you landed safely... so now I can rest ;-)

miss you already soooooooo much... and miss you..loads and loads...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx