When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Learning....

I'm really starting to get butterflies in my stomach now about the long awaited trip to Dragon M Sir and lessa in France. As you'll see from His posting on lessa's blog - http://lessa.web-log.nl/lessa/2006/08/posted_by_drago.html- the teasing has now gone public *grins.

One of the things that has kept me busy this past couple of months has been my arabic/belly dancing. As past postings showed, I had some dance lessons with a professional teacher and absolutely loved it. A certain Someone expressed an interest in seeing a performance in France, so I've been practising hard. I must have done, so far, about 20-25 hours of practise. I know lessa has been practising too - the lucky Man will get a twin performance !! *huggs my dutch sis

I really do love this form of dance. I'm not a small woman, but it feels very sensual - and I'm sure that Dragon M Sir will enjoy the dance. Not just the dance itself though - He'll recognise the fact that we've put the time into learning the steps. In fact, knowing Him, He'll probably enjoy the fact that we practised so hard as much as He'll appreciate the dance itself. Apart from the joy Ive had learning the dancing, I've had the pleasure of knowing that the learning will please Him.

I really can't wait for this holiday with them both - for so many reasons. I just hope that I don't have too many nights sleepless with excitement.....

...I'll need to be fully awake to deal with what Dragon M Sir has in mind for us !!

xxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

lessa{D} said...

grin.. I prefer belly dancing to nude badminton every day... in fact I gave all 3 badmintonsets that were here away today... lol...

belly dancing is much more mmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

I will love the belly dancing...

but if you need to be fully awake to deal with what i have in mind for you, then you wont get much sleep.. *grins*

Anonymous said...

I all ready wrote it down at the blog of lessa{D} but i want to say it also to you.... have a great time with lessa{D} and DragonM. I know that you are in good hands.

And i hope to see some pictures of the nude badminton game... *grins*

clare said...

Huggggssssss lessa, but as we found out , He has His own set !!!! *groans. And er.....He mentioned something about unusual use of the racquets and shuttlecocks???

Dragon M Sir - gasps!!! evil - evil- EVIL !!!!

I've given up trying to earn brownie points for this holiday - as I told Him the other day, I know that Dragon M Sir will do what He wants, regardless of how many points I have ! *grins

But I am considering tablets to keep me awake *laughing

smiles - thanks hofsted, I know Im in the best of hands....literally *grins

But photos?? Dragon M Sir? can we 'red' on photos this weekend please?

Grins and huggssss