When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Saturday, August 12, 2006

One more sleep !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just printing off my travel documents before I go to bed.....then tomorrow....I'm in Holland !!!!

Checklist

1 - Practised my Dutch
2 - Packed the birthday presents
3 - Packed, repacked and packed again so that my suitcase just about comes in under my 20kg limit (damn.....my make up bag weighs 5kg on its own !!)
4 - Made sure I've got my shimmy belt and arabic music so that lessa and I can spend an evening laughing and practising
5 - Had a tshirt printed with 'redredred' for when DragonM Sir gets me near the Vogel Rok ride on Tuesday (DAMN...i forgot to get one done !!)
6 - Packed my arnica (thanks elle!), painkillers and soft cushions
7 - Offered my daughters bribes to throw cushions at Dragon M Sir and to tease Him as much as is humanly possible

Ok.....that's it - all done. Off to bed now, and hopefully a good nights sleep before I brave the high security at the airport.

See you all in a week, and to Evil Man, lessa and RB...

SEE YOU TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!

kussssssssssss

5 comments:

lessa{D} said...

Checklist:

* hide all the cushions
* thinking of bribes for the girls to tease RB
* telling clare not to take her hairblower... as we have other contacts and she can use mine
* trained the doggies to go after red shirts...

preparing lots of hugs and cuddles.... mmmmmm CHECKED

kusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

lessa{D} said...

yihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, less then 10 hours... till I finally get all those hugsssssssssssssssssssss

clare said...

lmao !!

lessa...I NEED the redredred shirt !!! It will take dynamite (or, erm....the 'lóok') to get me on that Vogel Rok !!!

kd..having a wonderful time - rest and relaxation is DEFINITELY on my list.

hugs to you and Fian

xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work teen hardcore Natura beauty cosmetics louisiana mortgage Car insurance compare Ttf to pbf convertor freeware

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Retail get merchant account Block spam pop ups free average weight loss with bontril Bextra costipation Health insurance aid threat management training Propecia pharmacy online sale Moving+company+portland+oregon Group+term+care+insurance+quote Problems with window domain seeing a macintosh workgroup