When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Saturday.....

Change of plans. We didn't go to the Monkey Forest because I still wasn't feeling 100% (yes...100%..not 110%!!!). So we postponed the nature visit until today, and spent yesterday quite lazily - a trip to the cinema, a doze in the reclining chairs (bliss!!) and then a visit to a local pub. Oh it's a hard life ............

Elle and I had yet another late night discussion, as we're famous for. Now that we're not sharing a Master it's easier for us to understand certain things that happened in the past. I've really understood what created one of the 'flash points' in our relationship in May. And elle has seen more of what led to my insecurities.

It feels like it used to - it feels like 'us'. None of the stress and problems caused by trying to talk without offending - we were honest, and we've taken huge steps down the road to being totally open again, like we used to be. We'd both got to the stage where we hardly dared voice an opinion in case it offended or caused more misunderstanding.

So...a successful weekend for us. I had no problem at all discussing and hearing about Mike, and elle heard a lot about Dragon M Sir and lessa. (ohhhhhh SO many ears must have been burning this weekend!!).

Today IS Monkey Forest day - we'll be on the lookout for cheeky dominant males, and I'll be thinking.....this time next week, I'll be in France.

Look out for photos of monkeys with red asses !!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

lessa{D} said...

*touches her ears... mmmmmm, ok.. no burningwounds... grinnnnnnnnnn

love you both... kisssssssssssssssssss