When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Friday, August 11, 2006

Reactions....

Quite a lot of the people in the chat room that Mike and I go to have expressed surprise at the way I'm reacting to Him when He's in room with me. I've had a lot of concerned, and quite damning remarks made.

So I'll address them.

One - Mike and I are still friends. Just because we no longer play, doesn't mean that the friendship has ended. We've shared a lovely year together and have great memories which won't be swept under the carpet.

Two - and the one that really annoyed me. NO, I don't regret having His initials cut on me. They symbolise what we shared and to regret the initials He gave me would be regretting the past year. I don't regret a second of it.

Three - YES, I'm staying in contact with elle - she's a very important part of my life and I have no intention whatsoever of losing her. Yes, there will be awkward moments occasionally, but that's a small price to pay. She's coming to stay with me for a long weekend, and I can't wait to see her again.

Four - No it doesn't upset me when He talks in room about play sessions we had or difficult hotel managers !! Lol - it's all memories, all of which I treasure.

Five - No, I have no problem talking to Him in room about Holland, or my planned trip to France. He approved them while we were together, so why should He disapprove now? He's more than happy that I have such a close relationship with Dragon M Sir and lessa.

Six - Just because I'm not in room wailing and crying and screaming about injustice doesn't mean that the relationship didn't actually mean anything in the first place. It means that I value the friendship that we still have.

and finally...Seven.....NO I don't need to be owned again straight away by Doms I know in room!!! As much as I appreciate the offers, I'm perfectly happy as I am thank you.

I still treasure my friendship with Mike, and still have fun joking with Him in room. I'm proud of the time I spent with Him - things just changed and we wanted different things.

So please, my friends from alt who read here but don't post 'because'......kindly save any more comments about how terrible/awful/sad/ etc it must be to be in room with Him......save the comments. Just because we're not together now doesn't mean that I will 'slag' Him off at every opportunity. I know others who do that - I don't lower myself to that level.

We are more than happy to continue in room as we always have - He can make fun of Stoke Sluts and I can make fun of Him 'buggering off!'. At least now He can't thrash me for being cheeky !! lol.

I'm proud I was His girl, I'm proud of how I've changed and - most importantly - I'm proud of me.

If anyone has problems with that - deal with it.

Now I've got that off my (not inconsiderable) chest, I'll go and finalise my flight details for Sunday when I visit Dragon M Sir and lessa....

....two more people I'm very, very proud to know.

xxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hugs you...I am proud of you too babes, both in how you have dealt with the changes, and in speaking up here.

So many people seem to have very set views about what D/s relationships should and shouldn't be...including how we should all behave when things 'evolve' (to use one of M's favourite words).

The very nature of M's relationship with us has always meant each girl in his life will eventually get to where you are now... we've talked about that often. Its a credit to you...to all of us... that we recognise this and don't 'romanticise' it into something different.

We've often spoken about how difficult it can be sometimes for people to recognise when something no longer works, and to have the dignity and courage to walk away from it.... so many just 'hang on in there' rather than be without a sub/Master. To be able to remain friends (as we know M has often been able to do) is a mark of the strength of character of those involved.

I can imagine just how frustrating and even hurtful some of the comments you've been getting are. Hopefully, getting it all of your chest in this way will make people think twice before they continue with such comments.

As for us..... I'm looking forward to my visit, to spending time with you and the girls, and I know from the many chats we've had recently that very little will have changed between us.

love and cuddles xxxxx

lessa{D} said...

and here another one very proud of you 'lieverd'....

you've grown so much... you are strong, know your value to yourself and the ones close to you (such as elle and me....)

and people hoping to find you in tears or presuming because you are not it didn't mean much... well they don't know a thing about you in the first place..

and grinnnnnnnn, those Dom's thinking to take a chance now... well, such men always make me laugh... they have no idea what to do... a friend of mine called the 'sub-hoppers' once... there's a girl recently free and they chase after her... but because they have no understanding of what makes us be us... they don't succeed and hop on to the next victim... till they find someone who doesn't see through them... and *grin*... you do see through them....

those comments (I wanted to write idiot cause in my eyes that's what they are) can't always be ignored.. though you want to... so I am gonna give you a trashcan... they can be dumped in immediately...

your workday almost through... in 48 hours you'll be flying here... I can't wait...

love, hugs and kusssssssssssssssssss

teasemedenyme said...

*leaves hugs*

i for one think it's wonderful to see you still relate the same as ever in chat...

Obviously i'm not aware of how this all happened... only that it did... i think the timing is good... you have two breaks away to look forward to... with very good friends...

Have fun being you... use your friends as you need to... and have fun on holiday with your girls...

*huggles*

Anonymous said...

Clare... you know that so many owned slaves fear the moment they will be released. Many stupid comments are caused by that fear..

I also remember talking about that fear when you still were Mikes slave..

I am proud about the way you handled all of this... You focused on the good things and didn't start crying in a corner, like some would expect...

I got to know Mike and i fully understand that you treasure all those great memories.

And i am very, very proud to know you

DragonM

clare said...

Thank you all for your comments, they mean a lot.

And Dragon M Sir ....I had a lot of good things to focus on *smiles.

kusss

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Mazda famillia car club qld http://www.avis-car-rental.info http://www.amateur-fucking-9.info/upskirts_pics_of_chris_evert.html Orlando timeshare properties Suzuki bandit 1200 rating http://www.natural-breast-enlargement-2.info/Swiss-army-kitchen-knives.html Taxes on charter boats making your own business cards at home kitchen dresser pdas sprintdid 57 free nude teen blondes Dkny kenya handbag kitchen supplies