When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Claim To Fame....

Looking at my 'referrers' page on the visitor counter today, I found out that (presumably because of an earlier posting) a search engine given 'nettle spanking' will show my blog as number one !!

Oh joys !!!!!

Why couldn't I show as number one for people searching for gorgeous pain slut, or maybe rubber flogger?? Even labia needles would be better !! But to show first on a search engine's listing for nettle spanking - the thing I probably fought most against??

Talk about irony !! *grins

xxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

lessa{D} said...

rofl here.. OK.. on my to do list... buy a pair of gloves for DragonM.. so you can keep practising... grinnnnnnnnnnnnn

hugs and love...

kusssssssssssss

Anonymous said...

Well, my dear fox,

Maybe you just always find the things you are looking for... *grins*

DragonM

clare said...

gasps at lessa !!! EVILLLLLLLLL sister !!!!!

looks at DragonM Sir and whispers 'redredred' and hopes it will work !!!!

kussssssssss for the gemeen pair

lessa{D} said...

*innocent angelic smile*

gemeen---> moi????????????

noooo way... I am sweet and innocent...

kusssssssssssssssssssssssss