When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Offices need NOT be boring !

It's interesting having my computer and webcam set up in the home office.

All those little everyday essentials lying around that you never think of in a BDSM way until a certain Someone comes online, shows you a handful of drawing pins/tacks and says, 'Got any of these handy?'. He was in a particularly evil mood yesterday *grins

Mistake 1 - I said, 'I think these pins in my bra are lying wrong...I can't feel them' Dear God....five minutes later I could feel them !

Mistake 2 - I used my favourite hairbrush when He asked me to fetch one...no, not for spanking, but I will be buying a new one asap after what I had to do with it !

Mistake 3 - I asked Him why He was doing something...bad move clare !!! Hence the hairbrush *shivers*

It's ok to make mistakes, as long as I learn from them. I learnt very painful lessons yesterday !!

On the good side - I saw Him looking more relaxed than I have in ages - to be able to give him pleasure, make him happy when he's having a busy time generally is wonderful. And to have a talk/play which combined so much laughing with the play was great. We had a serious talk too - about being able to ask him for things, or offering. And that meant a lot to me.

I learnt to count way higher than before*blushes* and I learnt that it ain't easy coming while you're laughing !! *grins

kusssssssssssssssssssssssss for my Sir

ps.....I had no problem sleeping last night !!

8 comments:

lessa{D} said...

now should I dare ask what your dreams were about *wicked grin*

clare said...

mutters....I dreamt about Sir flogging me to the Van der Valk theme tune.....

HELPP !!!!!!!!!!!

*kussssssssss

Anonymous said...

I loved the serious talk we had 1st. It feels so good to teach you. This talk about hinting and gardening showed you that you can be yourself. You dont have to act like someone else.

And those mistakes... well.. we wil see if you have learned from those... *grins*

DragonM

clare said...

grins....ohhhh I learnt!! I don't look at a hairbrush in QUITE the same way now !! *shudders

I remember how after I told You I'd prefer not to tell you what was on my mind, You didn't even bother telling me to tell You - You just kept giving me the Dom look, arms folded - I couldn't hold out for long !!! *grins

And the talk we had was important. It meant a lot to me that You listened, and understood.

Have a fantastic time with lessa today.

All my love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

its always good to learn... however those lessons present themselves.

DragonM is right. You have always been able to be yourself...you've never needed to act like someone else. Hopefully, part of the lesson is to seek your own solutions to the things which trouble you, in discussion with DragonM, from now on.

When you approach others for help and advice, it is inevitable you will be presented with ways of handling situations which have proved to be successful for those concerned. Those solutions may prove not be right for you, equally they are not necessarily 'wrong' for others....as our dear Dutch friend keeps telling us both... everyone, and every relationship, is different.

May we ALL continue to learn from our mistakes.

lessa{D} said...

It is indeed never good to want to be someone else... or do as someone else... be a clare-original.. be yourself... a lesson I always will remember...

and M:e... remember... we're just in kindergarten... years of learning and for our Masters to teach ahead...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

clare said...

The talk I had with Sir wasn't about wanting to be someone else, is was about my way being different from other peoples but that not being wrong.

I'm happy being me. I'm a lucky fox.

xxxxxxxxx

clare said...

I neeed to be clear about something.

The talk I had with Sir was about things that happened in the past, to do with me asking for things, or offering. Its NOT to do with anything recent. It was part of me looking at why I react to things the way I do. That's part of how Sir is helping me to learn about myself - so it WILL continue.

It certainly doesn't apply in any way to the advice I asked one of my closest friends for this past week, which I gladly took.

Sir also doesn't tell me about what He's going to say to people in private. If I ever leave kisses, and leave people to a private conversation, thats exactly what Im doing. It does NOT mean that I know the contents of the upcoming conversation.

kussssssssssssssssssss