When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

For two very special people....



Flowers have a language all of their own, for instance most of us know that a single red rose represents love.

The azalea above is for two very, very special people. The meaning of this flower is, 'take care of yourself for me'.

They're both working so hard, and have other stresses. I wish I could make life easier for them, but I can be there for them when they need me. They'll be together today, which will be wonderful for both of them.

All my love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, my fox...

We will take care of ourselves for you...

I agree that both lessa and me have busy lives, so it was wonderful to be together for lunch... I had a great time

DragonM