When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

My first post of 2007 came after a fair bit of deliberation.

I have, on the left of my blog, a list of things Ive achieved during 2006 including such things as riding Vogel Rok *shudders*, electro play and holding a spider. So, as its the start of a new year I was going to delete the list and start afresh.

However, I decided to keep it. It may be a new year, but I'm still proud of doing these things. I reemember being absolutely gob smacked at the time when I did some of them, as I never though in a million years that I would. So I'm going to keep it and add to it as and when I achieve something or try something new. I'm not going to wipe out some of my highlights just because its a new year *smiles.

My 'path' in many aspects of my life has changed a lot - I'm not going where I expected to in a lot of ways. I've always liked having plans - a five year plan for my life of where I'm going, when I'm going, who with etc etc. Last year my plan was non existant, mainly because of the situation between myself and my husband. It felt horrible.....as if I was just floating, waiting for a piece of driftwood to pass by so that I could try to grab it. This year my marital/nilla/family plan is set....we're all pulling in the same direction, and its wonderful.

My D/s path, my submission to Dragon M Sir is set too. Very very firmly. In fact, I'd say its set in stone.

It's to do my best, and follow his plans. That's all. He's steering the boat *smiles. So wherever he decides to sail, is where I'll end up. And for someone who likes....no, loves to know where I'll be 6 months down the road, that's pretty scary. Or it would be - if I didn't trust him so much.

I'm going to live life to the full this year, try my hardest at everything and be the best 'me' I can be.

That's living to my Sir's standards.

And mine.

kussssssssssssssssssssssss

No comments: