When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Thursday, February 01, 2007

10,000

As we speak, my hit counter stands at 9833 - not bad for someone who was unsure whether she could actually write a blog !!

To reach the 10,000 mark will be amazing, and I think I'll celebrate in some way. Any ideas?? And no thank you - no smart ass subbies suggesting 10,000 spanks - not even I could take that many !! Although......I know two subbies who I could nominate to take some of them FOR me !! *grins

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

lessa{D} said...

uhmmmmmm, you always have to take your own spankings... and grin... this visitor stat spanking is not good... cause last year the total end of the year was 291.622

and well, that will cause DragonM a tennis elbow and rsi for sure...

he will have to keep spanking me for a year or so...

clare said...

sighs...no good ideas from anyone.

OK, I'll just have a celebratory glass of pepsi

xx