When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Friday, December 29, 2006

An interesting year....

It's been an interesting year *smiles.

So many changes in my life this year, and it's lovely to be able to look back at some of them on my blog. A blog which I once said I'd never write, because it wasn't 'me'.

I started the year with MP, M:e and MissB - all lovely people who I'm very honoured to know. MP taught me a lot and I'm truly grateful for the time that we spent together - so many wonderful memories to look back on. Thank you Mike - huggggsssssss. M:e is still a big part of my life, and my girls - we're hoping to meet up with her in January (touch wood) and give her the Christmas present we were so happy to find for her !!

Through MissB, in January this year we also met DragonM Sir and lessa - along with other people who I now love to see including Hans and Angel. We went to a play party (my first) where I experienced my first ever electroplay, at DragonM Sir's hands. I was immensely proud of MP doing his shibari demo on MissB, and thoroughly enjoyed my first public play (once I got over my nerves!!!!).

MP and I parted company in the summer, but remain good friends. It was a positive move for both of us, and I'm overjoyed to see how happy he and M:e are. I, of course, now belong to DragonM Sir who is carrying on where MP left off with teaching and mentoring me. He's a wonderful Sir and I'm very lucky to have an amazing sister in lessa. We've had some very memorable times together and I look forward to many more. He's done me a lot of good - he's made me stronger, made me think, made me feel and made me crawl and beg *grins.....he pretty much understands his fox.

I have a truly amazing 'D/s family', and in that family I include friends such as Hans - I really can't imagine going to Holland now without seeing him !! I never in a million years thought that I'd have a Dutch Sir - He's encouraged me in so many many things now, and I'm happily enrolled on a Dutch language course and the proud owner of Dutch grammar books. My faith and trust in him are allowing me to slowly have more faith and trust in myself.....does that make sense??

My vanilla life has changed dramatically too. In January I was at the divorce solicitors, now I've just spent my best ever Christmas with my husband. In many, many ways I've never been happier. Neither have my kids. *smiles.

I think my main New Year resolution is going to be to think less, feel more. I want to stop analysing everything so much and trust my instincts. I can spend too long telling myself what I can't be rather than what I can. I have unbelievably strong memories of standing in front of Sir at Hans' party, him telling me to kneel for him, and me being so desperate to do it but my little voice telling me that I couldn't, for this reason, that reason.....that little voice needs gagging. I need to just trust without second guessing.

I love and trust him and lessa a great deal, and am so glad to be with them. I'm equally glad of my friends and family who are there for me, and to the new friends I met or talked with this year . So to M:e - who will always be my sister, MP, MissB, Hans, Angel, Tiggr, tease, kd, Fian, musi, jr, and everyone else, have a fantastic new year.

To my darling Sir and my amazing, wonderful, gorgeous lessa - all my love, may we make many more memories, and share much more laughter.

Happy New Year
love from
*****fox*****

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you too babes... may it be a good one.

love and hugs xxx

lessa{D} said...

my sweet (little) sis... I sure am counting on all those happy moments and times we are gonna spend together... weather in real or online... though like you I prefer the real time together ;-)

it has been a wonderfull year indeed... and I am really happy it brought you as my sis...

lots of love...

kusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

lessa{D} said...

my dear sweet sis... all the best for a great 2007.. with all our love...

lessa, RB, Kelsey, Fleur, Blue, Mickey & Jason...

Anonymous said...

Lots of love and warmth for you and your beloved ones, lots of giggles ánd serving moments for you and your sis, beautiful red bottoms, enjoying the proud face of your Master, France, france, france, beautiful new experiences to explore, delicious pain and on your knees moment, happiness, arms of Master around you, tender kisses and sharing toughts with your sis, lots of candy and sweet moment.
Happy 2007!

clare said...

hugggsssss my friends -

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

So much to look forward to - in so many ways. And I'm so glad that I get to spend them with you all.

Big kusssssssssssssssssss for lessa - have an amazing year sweetheart.

Musi - thank you !! Knowing Sir, I can pretty much guarantee that there'll be delicious pain and on my knees moments *grins. But I have to admit, I'm looking forward just as much to the sitting with him and lessa just talking and cuddling times - so precious.

Have a great new year musi - may it bring everything you wish for.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

A new year has begon...

And of course another year has ended. For me these last days have been special, spendig them with my family. That's also the reason why i haven't been online as often as i am used to.

I want to thank everyone who has made 2006 so special. In the first place my lessa and you, my fox.
But i also want to thank all the others.. there are so many.

But a new year has begon. My good intentions for this year?

I only have one. To make 2007 as special as 2006. So special i can thank all my friends again for all they have given me.

DragonM

clare said...

hugggssssssss my lovely Sir

You have a busy family life, and the time and energy that you put into it make you the man you are......we love you for it and wouldn't change it for the world.

May we make 2007 as special for you as you made 2006 for us.

All my love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx