When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Friday, November 17, 2006

The big '100'

Yay me !! I reached the big 100 !! At least as far as my blog is concerned.

Yep, this is my 100th posting. Not bad, considering that when I started my blog, I did it on a one month trial period basis. I’m amazed that I’ve reached this point, as I was never a regular contributor on my old ‘family’ blog.

I started this blog at the end of May – since then there’s been quite a lot of changes and events in my life-

• I quit a lot of my volunteer activities to give me more time with my family
• My husband and I agreed to try again, and stop our divorce – it seems to have worked, we’re happier than we’ve been in a long time
• My girls met Dragon M Sir, lessa and RB – I took them to Holland and spent a week there, and they absolutely loved it, visiting a safari park, a theme park, boat rides, shopping trips and just being all together
• My release
• Dragon M Sir taking me as His fox – teaching me so much, but still so much to learn
• A holiday with Sir and lessa in France
• My assault at school
• Finishing my contract at the school, to the relief of virtually everyone who knows me
• Having the confidence to learn Arabic dancing
• My daughter getting four Outstanding Achievement awards at school
• Re-decorated the entire house!
• Ran a full 6 week activity program at school for over 300 kids
• Got 3 kids onto a university project – a small thing but something I’m SO proud of
• Starting on an ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) course
• Becoming an exam invigilator
• Had minor surgery on my womb
• Held a tarantula
• Went on a rollercoaster and DIDN’T throw up
• Started learning Dutch seriously (and yes, one of the first things I learnt was to ask for permission to come !)
• Rode on a speedboat
• Experienced sub space
• Started another blog, a private one

So many things in such a short time – here’s to my 200th posting *smiles

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

lessa{D} said...

wowwwwwwwww... congrats to my sweet sis on this...

love you...

Tiggs said...

Yeah, way to go sweetie!!!!
You've come so far indeed! And the journey is always the best part... especially when you can walk with friends!

Love,
Tiggs

clare said...

huggs the lovely ladies - I'm very lucky in the company I keep on my travel. And I'm extremely blessed that DragonM Sir has turned out to be one hell of a travel guide!!

kussssssssssss
xxxxxxxxxx