When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Friday, November 03, 2006

Mathmatically speaking.....

....I've never believed in any percentage over 100 (except its common usage in terms of mark ups and profit margins in business), and this has been a long, ongoing battle between myself and others *grins. I mean, it's like giving someone 12 out of 10 for doing something well !! It's not mathmatically correct.

But....er....how can I put this? I was 'persuaded' today (He did the Dom thing on me !) that although I don't believe it, and Sir would never wish for me to change my views just to fit in with Him, I accept that some people do believe in percentages over 100, so........

(oh god clare, get it over with!)

Sir ....I love You 110%

There !! I said it !!!

grins

6 comments:

lessa{D} said...

*smiles*

mmmmmm, and your 110 and mine make it a 220% together.. wowwwwww.. how lucky can a Man get....

love you...

hugsssssssssssssss

Anonymous said...

*BIG SMILE*

DragonM

Kayley said...

You are so funny Clare! While I could be persuaded temporarily that people believe in percentages over 100, I would argue to death about the logic of that. lol In that case they shouldn't call them percentage, but percentSage and it would lose its meaning. hehe

Just to be on your side! ;)

Hugz,
Kay

Anonymous said...

ok... now you just KNEW I'd have to comment on this post given how many times I've teased you about this in the past!!

Let me see if I've got this straight.....

You DON'T believe in more than 100%......your Sir DOESN'T expect you to change your views just to fit in with him..... and I've just read you love him 110%

I love this crazy world!!!

xx

clare said...

HA !! Looks all triumphant at kayley's post and smiles sweetly at Sir, huggs for kayley

huggs lessa - He's just as lucky as us *smiles, kussssssssss for my lovely sister who I'm seeing in less than a month !!

Sir - after that phone call yesterday, You knew what was coming *smiles and a kusss on the cheek

grins at M:e - ohhhh I KNEW you'd comment !! laughing, hugs my sister

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lessa{D} said...

laughing so loud here on M:e's comment... oh yes... we could see that comming.. grinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

love and kissesssssssssssssssssssss