When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Friday, November 03, 2006

Technically challenged....

....but I managed to add a hit counter to my blog !!!!!!!

Yes, I know it's relatively easy but I'm not gifted with computer technology, as M:e will testify. When we both first set up our individual blogs, I had to ask her how to add links and she taught me. So even this small thing is an achievement for me.

*pats myself on the back

I added a counter last night and overnight got over eighty hits - I was amazed. However I deleted that counter and installed a Bravenet one as it gives other stats too, so I'm starting from scratch again. Grins - *does a happy subbie dance*

xxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Kayley said...

lol You're funny! Great work with the counter, girl! Go get them! ;)

Ummm... yeah, I am a lurker at times. hehe

Hugz,
Kay

Tiggs said...

Morning, babe! Glad you got the counter thingie all sorted out! They can be fun little toys to look at and ogle and play with... but don't go getting obsessed by numbers, OK?

I love you just as you are!

Hugs and love and loads of soft, wet kisses,
Tiggs

lessa{D} said...

grinnnnnnnn, clever sis....

love you...

Anonymous said...

well done you!!!...

I'd agree with tiggr's comment. I inherited my stats stuff as part of the package, and a morbid curiosity drags me back every now and again to go see.... but if there was a way of taking them off... I would!! ( anyone know how???)

xx