When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Tomorrow....

Ok, Im out of my hiding hole. Kind of.

Tomorrow I'm on the plane to Holland to see Sir and lessa. Not going to be quite the trip we'd planned, I doubt I'll be needing my corset and high heels etc, but there'll be plenty of talking, and thinking.

Who knows what's going to happen. But at least we'll be together, sorting things out. And I still have my christmas presents to give them.

See you next week, maybe.

xx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

leaves a cuddle...safe trip babes

love and hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

My dear fox, there will be lots of talking and thinking, but you better bring the corset and high heels...

You will need them....

DragonM

lessa{D} said...

OK... welcoming comittee fully prepared... smiles, cuddles and ehmmmm wagging tails.. Kelsey's and Fleurs that is.... *grin*

see you in 14 hours....

kussssssssssssssssss

clare said...

lessa....you're not wagging your tail for me??? *pouts*

M:e - I'll text to let you know I'm there safely xxx

Dragon M - already packed, sorry...no room for the corset and heels *sweet smiles*

(yeah, like I'd dare to NOT bring them now!)

see you both later
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tiggs said...

My thought, love, higs, kisses, cuddles and snuggles are with you all today... safe journeys, higher destinations. Trust in love and all else works itself out! Besides, you have kisses waiting for you in Holland, from me!

Tiggs

Tiggs said...

Hugs, not "higs"... thank heavens English is your fist language... heaven knows what that may mean in Dutch *grins*... someboday should spank me.

No, Dragon, that is NOT an invitation... you have your hands quite full enough about now, though I would ever so much love to be there to "help" (the girls, not you, silly man!)

Anonymous said...

hi clare,
by now you are already here in Holland. I wish you very sweet, nice, warm days and ofcourse some sweet pain. :-D
Sweet greetz

clare said...

peeks in...hugs you all....musi...its a beautiful day in holland *smiles
xxxx