When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Saturday, November 11, 2006

A goodbye text....

This is the text I received from one of my colleagues last night, the text that finally got me crying !!

Just thought I'd give you a final thank you, for all the help regarding courses, my cv, applications etc. Thank you for helping me by making me think for myself. Thanks for our interesting, highly amusing and informative conversations during my hiding days in your office, and a big thank you for getting me through the days when I wished I hadn't come in. The biggest thanks of all are just for being you.

THAT made me cry.

3 comments:

lessa{D} said...

wowwwwwwwwwwww that is such a great compliment... and so well deserved...

love you my sweet sis... even if you don't wanna join me in being smart assed... grinnnnnnnnnnn

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!!! You are a wonderful woman to receive such compliment from someone who doesn't seem so close to you... They are quite rare, those who dare give their deep feelings... you probably inspired her trust and a lot of love!!

clare said...

huggss lessa - thank you sweetheart, and er, I want a sore ass, I don't want to be a SMART ass, lol. xxxx

oceansearabbit....thank you !! It was actually a man that sent me this text, and not the one who is my closest colleague. It was amazing to recieve it, and it definitaly sent me hunting for the tissues*smiles

hugggsss