When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Ok....a question.....

I lay in my bath a while ago, exfoliating, scrubbing...generally making myself all soft and lovely, when I had this thought....

Should I instead be taking salt baths or something, trying to toughen my skin up for all the hard play Sir has promised me for next week? *grins. Or should I carry on making my skin as soft and touchable as possible, which of course means I'll mark more easily.

Grins....oh decisions, decisions !!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

lessa{D} said...

ehhhh my sweet sis... if you use scrub salt your skin will even be more soft... aks M:e... she did it in the thermen... as did missB and me... and I even gave DragonM a backscrub... oh so soft... lol

clare said...

smiles

lessa - a friend of mine who is a marathon runner has always told me that soaking his feet in salt water every day toughens his skin for the running, that was what I had in mind. I much prefer a sea salt or brown sugar and honey scrub !

xxx

lessa{D} said...

grinnnnnnnnnnnn, I think I much prefer a honey smelling sis then one smelling salty..lol...

even if I have to put honey in your bed..lol....mmmmm, might sleep a bit strange... grinnnnn..

xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

well.. i love to let you decide for yourself....

I love choices... *grins*

DragonM