When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Nightwear....



I found this picture of pyjamas - very similar to some cute 'mouse' ones I have. I took them with me to France (erm, no I don't know why either!) but when I teasingly said I'd go and put them on instead of my sexy red nightdress He almost made me wear them just to call my bluff ! I think it would have killed the mood somehow, especially as that was the night that I did the arabic dance for Him ! lol.

Don't think I'll take them to Holland next week *grins

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

lessa{D} said...

grinnnnnnnnnn... well, RB can't kill you if you walk around in these in our house..lol... and with DragonM being at his own place... he can't either...

and me... I love you anyway you dress... well, not if it's in iron or so.. difficult to hug....