When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

In her mother's footsteps?

My beautiful seven year old came home from school today, happily skipping alongside me as we walked home. She started telling me in excited whispers that she'd got a boyfriend !!! She told me all about him, then informed me that he had THREE girlfriends...my daughter and her two best friends !! 'But that's ok isn't it Mummy? A boy can have more than one girlfriend can't he? We all get to have MUCH more fun !!'

God help me on the walk home from school tomorrow - apparently, the boy is planning on playing kiss chase !

I still have vivid memories of my daughter sitting contentedly at Dragon M Sir's feet watching Him put His shoes on ready for a trip out....then asking, 'Can I do that for you?' The look on both our faces was priceless - is submission genetic??? Lol.

xxxxxxxxx

No comments: