When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Lessons....

I found this beautiful piece on the website http://subtle-times.livejournal.com/, by subtle slavegirl. These are just a few of the lessons she mentions, please take the time to read the rest *smiles. Some of these are so apt for me.....

I've learned that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.

I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

I've learned that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I've learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

I've learned that two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different.


kussssssssssssssss

1 comment:

lessa{D} said...

OK... am gonna read there when I have more time... but love these lines....

kussssssssssssssssssssss