When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Friday, December 01, 2006

Today....

....I was reminded of a lot of things. Lots of talking, all necessary and all worthwhile. Reminded of how wonderful sister hugs are - I'd missed lessa a lot.

And then a reminder of how hard he can spank, cane and flog...and my first OTK spanking! The photos showed a delightful shade of bright red.

And reminded how effective his 'Dom' face is !! That weak at the knees feeling was DEFINITELY there.

And now, off to a reminder of an old friendship.....visiting the current 'caretaker' of lessa's two beautiful kittens, including 'the one who isn't Mickey or Jason!!' *winks at M:e (people - don't even ATTEMPT to understand that !!)

hugs and kisses

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

smiles and hugs you

xxx

lessa{D} said...

well... this today we are going to have fun... with lots of new energy... clarity... and a glowing bumm for you... grinnnnnnnnnnnn

kussssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Anonymous said...

We had a long (over 4 hours) and difficult conversation and i have to thank my lessa and fox who have been so honest and open about everything.

We have proven that we can discuss everything without hurting each other and that everyone makes mistakes. Even this Dom..

It doesn't feel like a new start. It feels to me that the love/rope that bound us all together is tighter now. Not walking on different paths anymore..

A lot has been said. Tears have been cried. We know now that talking to each other is essential to keep this working.

I love you both.

DragonM

clare said...

hugggssss

We needed that honesty, its just a shame that we couldn't have started the conversation face to fac, instead of only finishng it face to face, because of other events/conversations dictating the time and place. I think it would have saved a lot of hurt.

And Sir...lessa...I'm as happy as ever to be bound to you both.

kussssssssssssssssss

lessa{D} said...

And I am just as happy with my sweet sister... love you... and if we weren't both looking so lovely for tonite I'd hug the stuffings out of you... *smiles*

Tiggs said...

Oooh... it went well, so very well... off to read more!