When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Thursday, December 07, 2006

101 Things To Before You Die - Sexual !!!!

Ok, as mentioned in my last post, here are some of the relationship/sexual activities listed in the above book.

1. Have a threesome - who was it with?
2. Have 'kinky' sex (gasps!!!!)
3. Have sex in front of someone else
4. Join the mile high club - who with?
5. Have sex with more than two other people - again, who and where?

have sex in the following places -

6. Under the stars
7. On camera/film
8. In an elevator
9. At work
10. Somewhere inappropriate
11. With someone you shouldn't!
12. In your parents bed
13. At a party
14. In a swimming pool
15. In a churchyard
16. In a limousine
17. At the beach
18. In a car

I must be SOOO innocent according to these !!! I've only done....let's see.....number 1 - 3, 10 - 12. Oh and 18.

*blushes

Anyone else less innocent than me ???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tries sooooo soooo hard to put clare and innocent into the same sentence.....

Nope sorry babes, just can't do it.

There are two things on your list I HAVEN'T done yet......but there's still plenty of time!!!

love and hugs xxx

(ps.... NO, I'm not saying which two!!)

lessa{D} said...

grinnnn, 2 - 4, 6, 10 - 11, 14, 17 - 18

so I think I am just as innocent... lol... and I am not gonna tell with whom I did #4 but it is more then 20 years ago... lol...

and indeed... clare and innocent... not the right combination...lol

kussssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

clare said...

is STILL confident that I'm more innocent than my sisters !!!

*looks all smug !*

kussssssssssssssss

lessa{D} said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, threesome's and having sex in your parents bed... grinnnnn... that's not so innocent...lol... *sticks out tongue

OK, I did join the mile high club.. years and years ago... but grin, did go steady with that guy...

you didn't do 14.. lol.. well it was not exactly a swimmingpool but a large lake in the middle of a romantic night... so still pretty innocent...

and 17 is a must for any male or femaly with a romantic touch... grinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

so I am just as innocent... :P

kusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Anonymous said...

Aw Clare, are you REALLY that innocent or do you just presume to be? *grins wickedly and bounces high*

I don't even presume to be innocent at all... but I can ACT that way if it turns you on????

Love you!
Tiggs

clare said...

gasps at tiggr !! you don't believe that I'm innocent??

Just ask DragonM *winks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx