When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Monday, December 11, 2006

Just for tease.....

Recipe for Tollhouse Cookies

2 1/4 cups plain flour
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened (250 gram)
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups Chocolate Chips (or 3 bags)
1 cup chopped nuts

Directions:
PREHEAT oven to 375° F, gas mark 5

COMBINE flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.

BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

I bought a set of US style measuring cups in Tesco for about £2 - made things much easier.

hugggsssssssss - enjoy !! My kids have eaten half of mine already !!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: