When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm back............

The lovely gentleman in my husband's ICT department has lent me a pc, so for the moment, I'm back to blogging. I've missed being online so much ! Not being able to chat to my family and friends in IM has been awful.

So much has happened this past couple of weeks - my daughter was in the local newspaper, my birthday, her birthday, so day at the races, my husband's office christmas party where I was dressed up so beuatifully and had men staring at my cleavage all night ( can't think why *sweet smiles*).

I'll post properly soon, but for now just a quick hi - I have SO much blog and email reading to catch up on !!!

lots of love

xxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

lessa{D} said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

*looks down*

what's that... cleavage... grin

clare said...

grins....I wore that corset top that Sir loved - but wore my gold crocheted top over it.

I wasn't going to dress as sexily for a works party as a I did for Sir !!

kussssssssssssss

lessa{D} said...

ahaaaaaa... you must have looked gorgeous... I am sure...

kussssssssssssssssssss