When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Just...

Oh

My

God


Last night, my hardest play ever. Then more play afterwards, getting harder. And today he gave me my 'goodbye' present - even harder play....but incorporating something entirely new. I'm still absolutely amazed, and REAllY need to learn to count in Dutch - and no, not to count spankings, but something entirely different!

I really need to go back to bed now - I'm only half lucid (what do you mean, whats new??), and my legs are still shaking. Will post about the lovely time we had and the wonderful people I met later, but for now let's just say....

....I am NEVER going to be able to watch Sir smoking a cigarette again !!

hugggssssssss

3 comments:

lessa{D} said...

*just says 'smokeyyyyyyyyyyy'...grin*

Tiggs said...

OK, off to read your previous post... am all hot and horny and wanting and needy now... and then to look up Dutch translations ofr numbers... bey I know what you were counting *grins*

bounces and love and pillows!

Anonymous said...

i know exactly what you meaan dear clae hihi, when my Master lits some fire in his cigarette i am shivering.....of pleasure ofcourse ;-)