When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Baking day....



I feel the need to bake, something I love to do - it's soothing, and I love sharing the results.

I was given a recipe for Tollhouse Cookies - the huge, chewy American cookies - by a friend in alt, so I've just downloaded the conversion charts (US to UK measurements) so I'm going to spend a happy couple of hours making them with my little one. Along with muffins, brownies and a steak pie.

Wish me luck ! *smiles

xxxxx

5 comments:

Tiggs said...

Yummy, yummy, I LOVE nice warm, gooey Tollhouse cookies... I can almost smelel them now. Can I have a bite?

clare said...

hands tiggr a box of cookies -

48 walnut brownies, 24 double chocolate chip muffins and 48 cookies......I hope we have some visitors !! lol

smooches
xxxxxxx

teasemedenyme said...

now... if you could publish the recipes?? pleeeeease???

*giggles*

clare said...

tease - consider it done *smiles

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

hmmm

i tried to leave thanks at the recipe post... along with a "where is the brownie recipe?" *giggles*

it wouldn't let me...

so... thanks