When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Oh Lord !!

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way
I can't wait to look in the mirror 'cause I get better lookin' each day
To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man
Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doin' the best that I can

I used to have a girlfriend but I guess she just couldn't compete
With all these love starved women who keep clamoring at my feet
Well I probably could find me another but I guess they're all in awe of me
Who cares I never get lonesome 'cause I treasure my own company

I guess you could say I am a loner, a cowboy all locked up and proud
Well I could have lots of friends if I wanted, but then I wouldn't stand out in a crowd
Some folks say that I'm egotistical - hell I don't even know what that means
I guess it has something to do with the way that I fill out my skin tight blue jeans


Grins and RUNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS back to the UK !!

Ok, seriously. For christmas I bought lessa some Portmerion china (well, I live in the
Potteries!!) and a book on the castles of England, one of her passions.

I bought Sir a (tiny) plot of land on the Scottish island where his favourite whisky is made - ownership of any land here gives you the legal title of Lord, hence, he is now legally Lord DragonM, Lord of all he surveys!!

*smiles......but we already knew that.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

lessa{D} said...

*vweg* rofl... hahahahahahahaha....

gets one of DragonM's ropes and ties her sis to the chair... you are not running anywere... lol...

just wait and se what happens if he stops laughing... if he can... grin

Anonymous said...

waits to see whether his next birthday present is a kilt and sporran.... now come on, he has to look the part!!

(the dirk would always come in useful for knife play...lol)

xxx

lessa{D} said...

uhmmmmmmmm M:e.... kilt and sporran... now that would be suiting indeed... now if you could convince MP to demonstrate how they are worn... *winks*... I think he also has the legs for a kilt...

love seeing them both dressed like that... and then we can have a quizz who is the real scot... grin

hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Tiggs said...

What a PURRFECT gift!!!! The land, mind you... but sure the china is purrfect for Lessa... and already knew about the castles... ah, daring to dream...

Hugs!

clare said...

ok...makes a note...kilt for Someone's present next year *winks

tiggr - the bowl seemed perfect for lessa, so was worth carrying the heavy thing in my hand luggage all the way!! (until DragonM Sir took over at Schipol !). As for the castles - I'd love to take lessa to see as many as possible. Lots to visit, but that means lots of time with my sister. And that would be a big present for me.

And the land just seemed perfect. And by the look on his face you could tell that he loved it. Lessa was right *smiles - she said he would be over the moon.

xxxxxxxxxx