When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Falling in love....




Last night I fell in love. A gentleman who looked at me as if I was gorgeous. He settled beside me as soon as we met and hardly moved away. And he did the most amazing things with his mouth !!!

Grins - DragonM Sir is still in my heart. I fell in love with MsB's cat, Bolle. The kittens were lovely (especially the one that isn't Mickey or Jason whose name I can pronounce !!). But Bolle stole my heart. Whe you stroke him he moves his mouth as if he's talking to you. Sadly, I wasn't allowed to cat nap him.

We all had some amazing talks yesterday, and we're so much stronger for it. Yes, we do need to talk more instead of being afraid of hurting each other. We've learnt that - it's a massive learning curve for us all.

We exchanged presents, we hugged, we kissed, we played a bit. But the most important thing we shared was just time. And again, the strength that Sir gives me allowed me to do something that I thought I'd never do.

Being with Sir and lessa, and with RB, is like being at home. And after the misunderstanding between lessa and I was sorted out, we returned to feelingstrong, secure and loved.

Now that really did feel like coming home.

kusssssssssssssssssssss

4 comments:

lessa{D} said...

well, I can't blame you... he's every inch a gentleman... is cute, loves to cuddle and even if he talks doesn't speak back... grinnnnnnnn....

he always asks politely and never commands... now some man could learn a lesson from that....

*vweg*

Anonymous said...

those cats, esp Mr B, and their caretaker are so adorable arent't they??

And as for whether I really can pronounce the name of that one little one will forever remain a mystery.

After all, if you knew for sure, the rest of you would have nothing to tease me about.. and you know I'd hate to spoil your fun!!!...grins.

xxx

lessa{D} said...

grinnnnn... she can be cute... and lovely... and witty... but I am only adoring Jason... *smiles*... but then I am biased as clare and DragonM keep pointing out to me....

Tiggs said...

Ooooh... kitty love... pussy love... orange pussy at that... my very favorite. And there is NOTHING like a pussy's kisses to make you feel loved and secure...

Love this post... off to read more...