When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Sunday, December 03, 2006

I think I'm awake...

Ok, I'm awake now. I think.

The whole weekend has been lovely. Necessary talking, lots of time all together, and time with just lessa. Perfect.

Last night we all went to a party at Hans and Angel's house. It was so nice to see them again, I don't think that a trip to Holland would be complete with seeing them now. And Hans mended my ring - the ring that Sir and lessa gave me in the summer had lost a part, which he replaced. It meant so much to have the ring complete again.

When we got to the party, I 'hid' again, not knowing if I could get things straight in my head after all that's happened lately. But Sir left me in no doubt who I belonged to before we even got to the play room. He played with us both at first, including one hell of a strong flogging/spanking session. I'd never had one that hard before. Then after we all relaxed and drank with everyone, He played first with lessa on her own, and then me. My session included a lot of different things including breast bondage (god, those ropes were tight !!), spanking/slapping all over and then the wonderful electro play - using the indirect electro so that the electricty passed through his fingers onto me. I was in heaven!! It was a good thing that I didn't have to ask 'mag ik klaar komen alstublieft'' every time because at number eleven I couldn't even remember my own name let alone how to ask permission to come in Dutch!!!

It was a beautiful evening, and I was so proud to be there as his.

This morning, he woke me quite early (about 9am - we didn't go to bed until about 4!!) and we all had breakfast together. Then he took me down to the soutterain and gave me a 'this will last you until I see you again session'. Very hard play again, kneeling, spanking, crawling, and then somethng he wanted to do in private - he's realised the effect that heat has on me. So, several cigarettes very, very close to a certain part of me, and I was in subbie heaven again. Having to stay so still while he did it, not daring to move while feelings build up in me meant that when I could move...oh my god - I couldn't stop coming. Even after we went upstairs, as soon as he lit a cigarette the feelings flooded back and I was gone again. Several erm....noisy explosions later I actually fell into subspace. I've never experienced all of that before, not being able to stop myself having so many orgasms while he's just looking at me. Not touching....just looking. It totally wiped me out, and a few hours back in bed were definitely in order after he'd gone. Last night we counted to eleven - we (well, he) counted how many this morning...wow...never mind a spank for every year to celebrate my birthday, I think all in all this holiday he gave me an orgasm for each year instead !

I spent a lovely afternoon with lessa, shopping for presents for my girls, and now we're back home having a meal together - possibly with an extra cat loving visitor.

It's been an amazing weekend in so many ways, and I can't thank lessa and Sir enough. I love them both dearly.

But you know one of the highlights of the weekend? At the party last night, Sir had me kneel for him in front of their friends - including Hans and the lovely jr. To do something that means so much to me in front of their friends meant the world to me, and it means even more that he recognised this.

He really does understand his fox.

*smles

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it sounds like someone will be coming home a happy girl.... and this girl is so so happy to hear that.

love and hugs xxx

lessa{D} said...

OK... now I will never be able to convince him to stop smoking... grinnnnnnnnnnnn...

I love seeing that smile on your face... and that "I've conquered the world smile" on DragonM's face...

we had a great weekend... and I am so very happy that you did not cancel your flight...

lots of love, your sis

Tiggs said...

Mmmm... here's to happiness and sitting sensitive for quite some time!

Love you much! Kisses and cuddles!

Anonymous said...

Very nice to read this clare, it brings a smile on my face.
I love the cigarettes part, because that's what Master also do sometimes on me, and i love it! When we're on messenger on cam, he teases me sometimes for showing me his cigarette and holding it close to his arm. He knows the effect on me hihi.
I am glad for you that things worked out very well and i can imagine your pride while kneeling before your Master when friends are around you.
sweet greetz...

clare said...

smiles....sends big kisses to tiggr - my bum is fully recovered now (sadly !!). I never 'hold onto' the pain for long !! *sobs*

smiles..hugs musi - I'm so glad someone else does that !! Even before this weekend Sir would light up a cigarette on cam, JUST to tease me with it !! *grins....gemeen Sir !!!

Things worked out very well - we all are happy with the outcome. And to kneel before Sir in front of his and lessa's friends was a wonderful moment. I really can't describe how it made me feel.

(whispers ....but will admit to a few tears of pride when I went to bed that night).

xxxxxxx